24

He softly bit my bottom lip pulling it gently causing me to gasp from shock. His tongue glided over the part he bit asking for entrence and I let it in.

**********************************************************************
**********smut ahead************

His tongue explored my mouth in ways I can't even begin to describe. He had some kind of tongue technology.

He broke away from my mouth and kissed my jaw, then my neck, then my shoulder, and finally my collarbone. He looked back up at me as if to ask if it was ok and I nodded.

He placed his hand on my thighs and lifted my dress up until it was placed at the top of my stomach.

His hand rubbed up my stomach under my dress giving me goosebumps. His touch made my body tingle and his hands were quite cold. He moved down placing his lips on the bottom of my chest.

He stuck his tongue out softly licking my skin. He went down slowly to my bellybutton and then a bit lower. I flinched at first because this was completely new to me.

"Just relax. I'm gonna make you feel good." I nodded my head then leaned back.

He put a finger on my womanhood rubbing me softly under the only piece of cloth I had separated his finger from my skin. He started to rub gently.

The sensation made me tingle. I let out a soft moan and shut my eyes. I bit my lip trying to keep my moans silent but it wasn't helping much. "It's okay...let it out. I wanna hear how sexy you are when my name comes out of your mouth in moans." He said placing his hands at the line of my panties and pulled them down.

His lips were now on my inner thigh and he moved them up until his was at my womanhood.

I saw him smirk before placing gentle kisses. He let his tongue out of his mouth and played with my clit. God it felt good.

I was throbbing down there and the knot in my stomach seemed to get tighter. I felt so much pleasure than I thought I could feel with Yoongi.

"Moan my name!" He commanded. I whimpered wanting his lips back on me.

"I'm not gonna give you anymore until you do as I asked." He said. "Y...Yoongi please." I said in a moan. "That's not what I wanna hear." "D-daddy." I moaned louder when his hand grabbed my inner thigh tightly.

His lips was now back on my womanhood and it felt like fire.

"Y-Yoongi...i feel weird...like somethings gonna happen." And before I knew it...i released all over him. He moved away and licked my fluids off his lips and smirked at me.

"Your turn."