Chapter 27

I payed on my bed covering my ears because god damn Yoongi's girlfriend, Jiyeon, is extremely loud in bed.

I didn't wanna hear them. She is better for him than I ever was. She can give Yoongi what he wants, I can't.

I decided I would go take a shower to drown my thoughts and the noises coming from Yoongi's room.
||

After the shower I felt much more relaxed and everything was quiet. I put on an oversized T-shirt and some shorts then walked out to see if everything was done.

I saw Yoongi laying on the couch eating an apple and watching tv. "Where's Jiyeon?" I asked "I broke up with her." He said with not a care in the world. "What?" I asked confused, "You guys just started dating."

"And?" He asked taking another bite of his apple "And why would you break up with her." He turned his head towards me giving me all of his attention. "I didn't feel like being tied down in a relationship." He said with a brow up. "S-so you just fucked her and left her?" I question with a shaky voice. I could feel the tears threatening to spill. "What's it to you?" He asked confused.

"How can you be so inconsiderate of someone's feelings!?" I yelled at him. "Calm down. It's not like it's your problem." He said with a slight bit of attitude. "Not my problem? YOONGI! IF YOU CAN TREAT ANY GIRL LIKE THIS HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW YOU'RE NOT JUST GONNA USE ME!?" I said screaming.

"Chill the fuck out Gyuri. It isn't like you wanted to be with me anyways. Bedsides..." he started walking closer to me "I'm just your step brother and that is all I'll ever be." He said agitated bumping my arm while walking past me.

I stood there quietly. What the hell just happened? I looked back behind me and Yoong was already walking up the stairs to his room.

"THAT ISNT THE RESON I DONT WANNA BE WITH YOU!" I shouted causing him to stop in his tracks. He didn't turn around but he did ask "Then what is?" I stayed quiet not want to tell him. I was embarrassed.

We stood there for a good bit until I heard him huff a breath then continue walking up the stairs. My lip began to quiver but I refused to cry.