Chapter 40

She could probably hear the fear in mine, "You crazy bitch." I said in a panic trying my best to keep myself balanced so I wouldn't fall.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back then began to whisper in my ear, "I have lived Yoongi for a long, long, long time and I refuse to let a little slut like you come along and ruin everything for me. Not when I have come this far." She said with anger.

I could feel the tears welling up but to hell if I was gonna let myself cry around the psycho bitch. "Yoongi is right." I said in a mumble but enough for her to hear me. "About what?" She asked.

"You really are a crazy psycho." I said "Watch it..." She said beginning to push me a little "remember who is a risk here." She was pulling harder and it was beginning to hurt.

The door began to open and close. My eyes went wide when I heard that. It had to of been Yoongi. "Gyuri! Jisoo! I brought pizza. I hope pepperoni is ok." Yoongi yelled.

"YOONGI HEL-" I was cut off when Jisoo pushed me roughly down the stairs. I was tumbling so hard. Watch step hitting me hard on my way down.

"Oh my God Gyuri!" I heard Jisoo Yelp right before I hit my head against the wall. I was still alive at least but everything was dizzy. It could barely speak. I could only lay there for a bit and hope that the pain would fade enough so I could tell Yoongi what she has done.

"GYURI!" Yoongi yelled dropping the pizza on the ground and running towards me. "What the hell happened?" He said pulling my head into his lap and softly caressing my cheek. I could hear Jisoo running down the stairs towards me. "I...I don't know..." she spoke in a panic tone, "she was making popcorn so we could eat it during a movie and I came out to see if she was done but she just fell." Jisoo bluffed.

I was lying there cradling my elbow because god did it hurt the most.

"Gyuri, you need to be more careful. I'm gonna call an ambulance." Yoongi said beginning to pull his phone out.

Jisoo grabbed his arm "You don't need to do that. Look she's ok." "Maybe so but I wanna be sure." Yoongi said.

"Don't listen to her Yoongi." I said telling painfully through gritted teeth." He looked at me in confusion. "Why?" He asked. "She must have a concussion." Jisoo said trying to make up excuses.

Yoongi looked over at her then back at me, "she pushed me down the stairs when I caught her in you room doing terrible stuff." I said glaring at her.

She returned my glare with a glare of her own, "You should have died when you fell down those stairs." Jisoo said with no remorse in her tone at all.

Hey guys, I haven't been posting lately so I hope these few chapters are ok. The book is also coming close to the end but don't worry it'll be a good one.