Chapter 20

Maybe this.

"Agh mmm." I had slightly moved my hips on him and he started to moan against the back of my neck. His breath quicken and I could feel something hard against my bottom.

I froze in my spot but sure exactly what I did or how to respond. "Don't stop princess. I enjoy it." He whispered to me. He put his hands on my waist and guided my hips around as he moved his as well. This made me feel strange.

I could feel myself throb beneath him. This feeling was so new to me. He kissed softly against my neck causing me to moan with him. Maybe this is it. I think I'm ready to see Taehyung.

Yes Jimin's plump lips felt great against my skin but I wanted Taehyung. Not much as like that but I wanted him to see me less as a child and more as a woman and if that means I have to do more woman things with him then so be it.

I turned my head to the side so Jimin could hear me better. "I need to go." I smirked trying to keep my cool. I head Jimin sigh but he released me.

"I hope we can finish this sometime." He said before I nodded and walked away.

I walked around the party looking for Taehyung but found it to be quite difficult especially in a house overflowing with people and even harder when a lot of them have the same costume as him.

People were drinking and dancing on each other like animals in heat. This made it even more difficult to pass people.

I finally gave up my search and went straight to the bathroom. I was gonna wet my face because it was hot in that house but when I opened the door I regretted it because I'm the bathroom there was Yoongi with some skank. He was sitting in the bath Tun kissing the girl who was straddling him. His hand in her shirt touching her back and hers wrapped around his neck.

They seemed to not notice me so I closed the door and rolled my eyes. I am not sure why this made me so upset but it did. Now I was definitely angry.

I started marching away when I head Simone say "Angry doesn't look good on you, Gyuri." I turned around and was face to face with Taehyung. He had a cocky smile on his face. "I'm not angry." I said assuring him I was fine "stressed?" He asked. I quickly made up an excuse "Ya. I don't exactly go out to parties so I guess I am kinda nervous."

I nodded "If you're really that nervous, you could stay with me." He suggested. I nodded my head. "Come with me." He said grabbing my hand. My cheeks heated up as he walked me through the crowed. Does he know what he doing to me?

He stopped at a door and opened it letting me walk in first. "It was quite loud and crowded out there so I figured you would wanna be in a quieter less crowded place." He said closing the door. "Thank you." I said smiling.

I need to make my move.