Chapter 12

I started to slowly open my eyes. The lights were bright so I used my hand to shield my face from the rays of light shining down on me.

The last thing I remember was being at the football field. It was PE and I was suppose to be doing laps...then it just went black from there. Now I was laying on a bed with an ice pack on my head. I was in the nurses office.

I started to sit up slightly holding the packet to my head. My head was pounding so hard but I continue to sit up. The room was empty, all except for one male sitting in a chair. His arms were crossed over his chest and his head was tilted down, almost as if he was asleep. It was Yoongi. I started to try and get up but my legs were still weak so I just plopped back down on the nurses bed. The room was so quiet all you could hear was the air conditioner blowing.

I looked back over at Yoongi. I stared at him for a while. He just looked peaceful and much more innocent rather than when he is awake. I remained silent, not wanting to wake him up but not knowing what else to do.

My phone was on the table right next to him so it would be hard to reach. I decided I was gonna try.

Being that I was still lightheaded and my legs were quite weak, it made it hard for me to walk straight and not fall. I grabbed on to objects so I could keep my balance and I was almost there. The only thing left to do was grab my phone without waking him...how hard could that be.

I extended my hand past Yoongi almost at the phone. I was so close but I wasn't close enough. I let go of the nurses desk and thought that maybe I could just walk now...bad idea.

I grabbed the phone but fell immediately when Yoongi looked up and said "What are you doing?" He was calm yet confused. I, however couldn't have been in a more awkward position. When I fell I was between his opened legs both my hands resting on each of his legs. I was literally on my knees looking up at him.

I didn't quite realize this until I saw his eye grow wide with completely red cheeks. He looked away slightly embarrassed using his hand to cover his tinted cheek.

"Oh my." I heard the nurse, whom had just walked in at this moment say. She had dropped her papers starring with wide eyes "I am sorry to have interrupted but this is not exactly the place that you two should be...wait aren't you two step siblings?" The nurse even more flustered than before.

Yoongi helped me up as I tried to explain what she saw "M...Miss...I promise this is not what it looks like...I fell."