Chapter 25

It was the day after the costume party incident. Not that any of you are curious but I'm still a virgin.

Flash back

"We aren't done yet." Yoongi said crawling over me "Y-YOONGI WAIT!" I shouted. I was scared that I may not come out with my virginity.

He stopped and looked at me waiting for me to explain. I didn't...I stayed there, quiet. He sighed then rolled his eyes.

He got off the bed and left the room without a word.

Flashback over

I felt kinda bad that I couldn't give him what he wanted, plus he is still my step brother. It's wrong.

I sat in my desk starring off into space.

My mind still lingered on last nights incident. I was only pulled out of my thought when I felt a piece of paper hit the back of my head.

I turned around confused as to who threw it. Taehyung waved at me with his wife boxy smile. "Hey." He mouthed the words.

I waved back with an embarrassed smile. "You ok?" He questioned with his eyebrows furrowed.

I nodded my head. "I'm sorry." I said softly. "Why are you so sorry." He said confused. "Last night." I said looking down. "Don't be, it wasn't your fault. Yoongi tends to get protective over things he loves." Taehyung said. For some reason those words made my heart skip a whole beat.

I smiled to myself. "You seem happy about that." Taehyung said with an amused smile. "No, it's nothing. I was thinking about a cute dog." I said with that smile still on my face. "By dog You mean Yoongi." He said now smirking. "N-no." I said defensively. "Right." He said rolling his eyes unconvinced and leaning back in his chair.

||

The bell had finally rung and I head straight out of the room feeling so happy...well...that is until I bumped into someone. I looked up and apologized. It was Yoongi. He was with a girl.

This girl was cute. She had bangs and pretty soft pink hair. Her arm was hooked around Yoongi's. My smile soon faded when I noticed this. Who's this?" I asked Yoongi.

"Oh hi. You must be Yoongi's sister, Gyuri. I'm Ghim Jiyeon ." She said with the brightest smile on her face. She put her hand out and I shook it. "I'm Yoongi's girlfriend." My heart sunk at that sentence.

"Girlfriend?" I questioned "Ya, I asked Yoongi out today and he said yes." She  said unhooking her arm from his and hugging me. "I can tell we are gonna be great friends. "Friends?" I said in a questioning tone.