Chapter 35

I never had the best childhood but i never had the worst.

When I was 5 my dad walked out on us. He was never the best dad for sure. He would yell at my mom a lot and arrive home late a lot. He said it's because he would work late but that was never the truth.

The truth was...my dad is a cheat.  He  would go to the bar every night, find a woman and be with her (if you know what I mean). How I know?

He came home drunk late at night (a night where my mother wasn't there. My mother thought I was asleep. I was until my dad came in.

I quietly walk down the to the living room. It reales of alcohol and cigarettes. I peeked from behind the wall and found my dad kissing another woman. I was slightly shocked "Do you not love mommy anymore?" I asked with tears beginning to form.
May dad stopped what he was doing to look at me. As did the lady. "You have a kid?" She said annoyed then walked off. My dad looked over at me. "Now look what you have done."

"Listen...when parents are together for a long time they lose feelings for each other...it's natural for this to happen." He said placing his hand on my shoulder. I pushed it off  "NO UTS NIT NATURAL! Mommy doesn't do it to you!!!" I yelled as the tears fell down my cheeks.

I don't know if it was the alcohol or my dad when he did this but...he got annoyed and rolled his eyes "then you mommy can deal with you." And with that...he left. He never came back.

My mom came home later that night and asked why I was up and why I was crying. I explained the whole thing to which she responded by pulling me into her arms holding me tightly and saying "everything is gonna be ok baby."

After that...it has only ever been me and my mom..

This chapter isn't that great but I thought I should give a little bit of a background story. You don't have to read this chapter