Chapter 21

I have to make the first move.

I walked closer to Tae, "Hey...s-so since we are here...what exactly are we suppose to do?" He thought for a moment then looked down at me. Maybe he knows what I'm getting at.

He smile slowly made its form on his face "We could..." he came closer to my ear "Have a little fun..." my cheeks started to heat up. "Fun how?" I whispered. His voice was keeping me in a trance. "We could..." with every word I grew more and more impatient. "Play rock paper scissors shoot."

My face went to shock. I expected something else. I slightly gave up. I didn't want to make a fool of myself and Taehyung not like me anyways. "Sure." I sad sadly.

I walked over to the bed but immediately tripped over the rug. Taehyung went to grab me but instead of catching me I pulled him down with me.

My back hit the floor but it didn't hurt as bad since Tae slowed my fall. Taehyung was now over me. One of his knees were in between my legs while the other was on the outside of my left leg. His hands were laying  on either side of my face. I was just under him. He used his arms to hold him up.

His hair tasseled over his face giving me a less view of his eyes. I could only tell his eyes were hooded. His lips were slightly parted, panting on soft breaths. His chest going up and down ever so slightly. What was he thinking.

He didn't move and nor did I. I stayed there staring up at him. Waiting, but I wasn't sure for what.

After a small while he pulled his face closer to mine. His lips were only small centimeters away from mine. His breath trickling over my face. His smell was kinda like mint and chocolate. He smelt so good. Not quite as good as Yoongi. No, what am I saying? He's my step brother.

His lips now touched mine. God they were soft. But nothing like Yoongi's.
What the hell Gyuri? Stop it!

His mouth molded with mine quite well. Nothing compared to Yoongi though. GOD DAMN GYURI, get a hold of yourself.

His lips were working wonders. His tongue started to slide in my mouth and I let it. I was moving my lips with his. His hand was now partly under my dress, still touching my outer thigh. His thumbs were rubbing soft circles.

I let a soft muffle moan leave my mouth. Taehyung responded with one as well. He lips went to my cheek, then my jawline, then my neck. He stopped there and planted wet kisses. He started to suck softly against my skin sending waves of shock throughout my body. He surprised me once he started to nibble. I let out a gasp.

"You bit me." I said out of breath " I am a vampire after all." He smirked and then continue to pleasure me. His hand slid over and was now on my inner thigh.

I began to feel that throbbing sensation again. My stomach felt as if there was a knot inside me. His hand slid up more and before we could go any further the door opened. We froze exactly where we were and I moved my head to try and see who it was.

It was Yoongi and that girl from the bathroom. "What...the fuck...is this!" Yoongi said with anger pronouncing his profanity quite loudly. Taehyung was now looking up.

The girl crossed her arms obviously pissed "Yoongi..." She whined "lets just find a different room." I guess she was more upset that Yoongi wasn't focused on her.

Yoongi began to stomp over towards us. "Something wrong?" Taehyung said with a small smirk on his face.

Yoongi grabbed the back of his shirt and pushed Tae off of me. "Yoongi oppa~" The female whined again "Shut up!" a Yoongi yelled scarring the girl.

Yoongi grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me up. "Let's go!" He said through his teeth.

"Yoongi! What the hell?!" I shouted trying to pull my arm out of his hand but it wasn't much use. "I said let's go!" He said yanking me.