Chapter 41(last)

She returned my glare with a glare of her own, "You should have died when you fell down those stairs." Jisoo said with no remorse in her tone at all.

I did move my face at all. I maintained my glare. Yoongi looked over at her, "You did this to her? I think you should go." He said with anger presented in her tone.

"No." She said firmly. Yoongi rolled his eyes and looked back at me, "Fine then, stay." He said. I began to get confused and by the sound of her tone, she was just as if not more confused, "What?"

"No, ya i already called the police so if you wanna stay and explain what happened then by all means, stay." Yoongi said with confidence.

"I don't believe you." Jisoo said. And as if she had summon them, flashing lights presented themselves in front of our house.

||

I guess you could say long story short she got arrested and I went to the hospital for my arm.

||

I later arrived home with a cast ad Yoongi was helping me in, "even though I told him I was fine."

By the time we got upstairs and Yoongi was making his way into his room I stopped him,"Uh, Yoongi?" I said and he turned around.

"Hmm?" He hummed. "I just wanted to apologize for not believing you. I really wanted to have a female friend and I guess when Jisoo appeared it made me so happy I was basically blind. I was being stupid." I said putting my head down.

He placed his hand on top of my head as if he was trying to comfort me, "Ya, You were..." "wow thanks for that-" "however...I can see why you would think like that and I forgive you. Besides, you learned what happens when you disobey your step brother." He said with a laugh and began to ruffle my hair.

I pushed his arm away, "yah! Whatever." I yelled then softly began to laugh.

Yoongi looked so amazing right there and the fact that he saved my life probably convinced me to do this but... "Well, we still have pizza so why not just-" I broke his sentence by kissing him.

Maybe it was stupid but yolo...I guess...god that was cringy.

I pulled my lips away and looked at him waiting for an answer, "I thought you liked Tae." He said. I smirked, "liked. Past tense." I said.

"But...you kept getting upset bc we are sibling-" "step" I cut him off.

We waited a moment and it was long until he placed his hand to hold the back of my neck while the other rested on my cheek. He smashed his lips on mine and God it felt good.

I feel dumb for not doing this along time ago. Although we are probably gonna have to continue to hide this from our parents.

But I guess that is pretty much the ending to this. The rest is basically just history.

Hey, guys. This is the last chapter of the story and I guess I'm just not great at making good endings because this was a little cringy. I wanna write another fanfic but I need suggestions and maybe someone can help me make the ending happy but also less cringy 😂😂😂. Anyways, thank you for those who stayed till the end. I appreciate it so much.