Chapter 37

It was the night of the sleepover and I waited impatiently for Jisoo to arrive.

Only a few mor minutes have passed when I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down the stares but bumped right into Yoongi who didn't say anything but stare, "Are you gonna say something smart about how I'm letting Jisoo 'the stalker' in?" I asked crossing my arms.

He scrunched up his lips a little then shook his head softly, "Do you believe she is a good friend?" He asked. I nodded my head slightly "Then that's all there is to it." He said walking passed me. "I left my jacket at Hobi's place so I'm gonna go get it...maybe even pick up a pizza for you two." He said before finally leaving me in slight shock.

I shook my head once the bell rang again. Running downstairs and almost tripping I managed to open it. "Jisoo!" I said smiling and giving her a hug, "come in." She brought a back pack and a pillow and walked in.

"My room is this way." I said leading her to my room. "Don't mind that room." I pointed, "That's my stupid step brothers room." I said with an eye roll and soft giggle which she responded with a chuckle. "Speaking of which, where is Yoongi?" Jisoo asked. "He had to get his stuff that he left at a friends." I answered. "Oh, just curious." She said.

We started giggling, gossiping, and chatting a lot. Jisoo is literally the best. "Hey, let's watch a movie." She suggested. "Ok. What movie?" I asked "We're the Millers." She said pulling out the movie with an exited smile.

"I LOVE THAT MIVIE SO MUCH." I said jumping with excitement. "Fist I'm gonna use the bathroom then make some popcorn. Be right back." I said running out of my room leaving Jisoo.

Jisoo's POV

Gyuri ran out of the room leaving me and alone and setting up the movie.

After sitting for a little bit an idea came to my head.

No one else is here...why not go exploring. I thought to myself with a smirk.

I got up and walked towards Yoongi's room. I opened the door. The room was dark, empty, and God did it smell good. It smelt exactly like Yoongi.

I turned the lights on and closed the door behind me. First I went to the bed and payed flat on it. I began to think about how good it would feel if Yoongi touched me right on his bed.