Chapter 8

They all sat in the living room talking about random things. I stood there next to Yoongi as told waiting for him to give me yet another command may it be to get refreshments or even more snacks.

"Yoongi-" I was cut off by a loud cough from Yoongi. I stared at him then let out an annoyed sigh while my eyes rolled to the side. "Daddy, May I use the bathroom." "Yes." I quickly left to the bathroom annoyed at him.

||

"This asshole really thinks he can boss me around like this and embarrass me in front of people? One week of this damn bs." I mumbled angrily to the mirror while washing my hands. Once I finished I went to walk out of the bathroom to be met with a tall lean male with a nice boxy smile. "Oh, Yoongis little sister." "Step,or soon to be." I corrected

"Ah, sorry." He laughed rubbing the back of his head. "So, why does he have you dressed like this?" He asked with a brow cocked up "It's a long story." I said sighing. He nodded his head.

"Yoongi can be an asshole sometimes but he is good and loyal as well." He said leaning his back against the wall "Really? Because he hasn't been any of that since I met him." I said looking away annoyed.

"You'll see someday." He said. I nodded my head. He was starring for a bit which made my cheeks heat up "What?" I asked "Nothing, it's just that I find it weird how you look so good like that-N-NOT THAT IM TRYING TO BE CREEPY!" He said babbling feeling awkward "It's fine."

"KITTEN!" I heard Yoongi yell.
I rolled my eyes and mumbled "Now what." As I walked down.

"Yes?" I said walking besides Yoongi who was laying on a chair. "The boys and I decided it would be fun if we played a game." "What game?" I asked confused. Taehyung walked back down and sat back in his spot "Well...we thought it would be fun to play a game of truth or dare with you." I started thinking it could be a bad idea but at the same time it could be fun. Not too mention there was no way Yoongi could be perverted with all these people here.

"Alright...I guess." They all sat up with excitement in their face. "Good, we will spend this bottle. The person spinning will ask truth or dare the one it lands on will answer or do the truth or dare. If you refuse to do it everyone of us will get to slap you." Yoongi said with a smirk.

His eyes landed on me with an extremely mischievous face "I'll go first."