Chapter 10

"As you wish princess." Taehyung whispered in my ear.

He pulled away and looked at me before leaning back in and placing his lips on mine. His lips felt good against mine. I felt his tongue pressed against mine basically asking to enter. I parted my lips letting him slip it in." His tongue swirled around and felt even better.

He moved his lips away from my mouth and placed his hand on my leg rubbing his thumb in a circle. He pressed his lips against my neck and gave gentler nips. He started kissing and sucking a certain spot that some would call the sweet spot. Moans escaped my mouth as I felt a hickey begin to form. I leaned my head back to give him better access. His hand started to slide up higher until someone pulled him off.

It was Jin "I think you succeeded in pleasuring her. Taehyung smirked then pushed his hair back.

||

It was midnight and everyone had just left. I was still slightly tipsy but extremely exhausted.

I went to go to my room. I walked in and layed down on the bed. My eyes were shut and I started to rest.

"Kitten." I heard a voice all too familiar. I lifted my head "Yoongi?" "You seemed to have wondered into the wrong room." I looked around confused but quickly realized I wasn't in my room but in Yoongi's.

"Oh...I'm sorry. I'll go back to my room." I got up and began walking out but was stopped by Yoongi who blocked the door. "What are you doing?" I said much too exhausted for this. "You know...what you did during the game made daddy very angry." "What do you mean?" He started walking closer making me step back more.

"When you let Taehyung do all those things to you. I didn't like it." I backed up until the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed causing me to fall and before I could stand up he was already over me.
I gulped then looked back up at him "Y-Yoongi?" I said avoiding eye contact with him.

"I'm gonna have to punish you for this."

"Huh?" I said confused. His smirk grew wide and it didn't take long before I realized his hand was on my leg. He slid it up slowly "St-stop." "You didn't have a problem when Taehyung was doing it."
I closed my mouth and tried to think of an excuse "I was drunk." "Doesn't matter." His hand grew higher.

I went to go push him off but he pinned me down. He grabbed both my wrists with one hand and slid his hand up until it was dangerously close to my womanhood.