Chapter 15

His warm breath dusted over my face. His scent was intoxicating. "If I don't?" I asked starring deep into his eyes. His lips moved up into one of his usual smirks and he remained holding me in his arms starring at me.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked softly with a slight mischievous tone. I wanted to say yes but at the same time I was curious to what his thought was when he made that face. I was afraid to say no so instead I just softly shook my head.

He leaned in a slight bit closer "Maybe I can apologize to you in a different way." I furrowed my brows in slight confusion but realized what he meant once it was too late.

His lips touched mine. The were soft and if that wasn't enough his kiss was even softer almost like if he kissed me any harder I would break. His lips worked wonders and I couldn't help but kiss back. His taste was sweet, his smell intoxicating, his touch electrifying, his voice had the power to make me melt. Everything about him was...amazing. I let my arm slide up his back letting my hands tangle into his hair. He moved one arm forest on my waist and the other holding onto my cheek. His kiss sent shocks waves through out my body and I loved every single second of it.

It wasn't until a few minutes into the kiss that I finally realized what was happening and pushed him away softly. He didn't put up a fight but moved back. "What's wrong? He asked slightly out of breath "We shouldn't be doing this." I said panting at the same speed as him. "Why not?" He asked with one brow up "Because you're my step brother Yoongi...it's wrong." I said saying that last part softly to where he could only barely hear me.

"We are step siblings, Gyuri. Which means we aren't related." He was technically right and I almost gave in "What if we get caught or something?" I asked hoping that maybe he will just drop it "We won't." He stated back calmly.

The main truth was...I wasn't ready to do this kind of l stuff. I've never really done anything much like making out or getting hickeys until I met him. Ya I have kissed before but not a lot and this was just so much.

He starred at me for a moment in silence. "Y-Yoongi...I um-" I was cut off when Yoongi brought his face close to mine. I didn't know what he was gonna do and was surprised when he place his lips softly against my cheek then pulled back giving me a soft smile. "You should get some sleep." He said walking out of the room. I calmed down and nodded my head to myself. After a while I finally managed to fall back asleep.