Chapter 7

I walked towards the door and hesitated. "Why do I have to open the door if you're right behind me?" I asked Yoongi. He was standing there with his cocky smile and his arms crossed. "Because you are my maid."

U let out a sigh before putting my hand on the door bob and turning. Before I could completely open someone knocked on the door a lot harder followed with a "Yoongi! Get your fat ass over here and open the damn door!" I backed away slightly flinching then looking over at Yoongi who mouthed the word 'Go ahead'

I turned around towards the door "We aren't gonna stay young forever!" I placed my hand on the job once again and made a gentle turn then pulled th door back.

Once the door was finally open I was met with six males. "Yoongi, what the hell took you so lon- you're not Yoongi." I shook my head softly and blushed from embarrassment.

"This, my friends, is my soon to be step sister." Yoongi started placing both of his hands on each of my shoulders. "Well she is hot." One of the males said.

"How did you get her to wear that." "Well she refused to listen so this is her punishment." I huffed out in embarrassment.

"Introduce yourself." Yoongi said to me.

I lifted my head towards all of them "My man is Gyuri." I said with a slight wave and tinted cheeks.

"I'm Seokjin but I would like it better if you called me Jin or daddy which ever is cool. I am 17 and a senior." Jin said "I'm your hope, your my hope, Jhope. But you can call me Hoseok, hobi, sunshine, whatever works. I am 16 in 11th grade." Hoseok "My name is Namjoon I'm 17 in 11th grade" namjoon said "I'm Jimin, I am in the 10th and I'm 16. The boy said smirking. "I'm the maknae of this group. I am Jungkook or kookie whichever is fine. I am 15 and I'm in the 10th grade." I nodded towards all of them repeating their names in my head so I could remember them better.