0 1 2. S1 E6 Part 2

Minutes passed and we could do nothing but wait. I shifted uncomfortably, trying to get a rock out from under my elbow. "How long are we supposed to wait?" I asked, fed up with not knowing what was going on.
"Will this even work?" Jasper added.
"We'll find out." Finn declared.
Bellamy sighed next to me and said "No, we won't." He lifted the fabric over his head and glanced outside. "There's no fog." He announced.
I sighed distraughtly and threw the parachute over my head and stood from the ground, brushing off my jeans and shirt.
"Maybe it was a false alarm." Finn stated.
"They're coming back." Monroe called softly gesturing to a grounder in the distance.
I glanced around only seeing the one grounder "I think he's alone." I said.
"Now can we run?" Monroe begged.
"He doesn't see us. I'm going after him." Bellamy said.
"And what? Kill him?" Finn asked.
"No. Catch him. Make him tell me where Octavia is, then kill him." He replied.
"How do we know he's not leading us to another trap?" I asked bluntly, trying to make him see sense, that if this was a trap, chances are none of us would make it back to camp.
"We don't." He replied and began to follow the grounder.
Hesitantly, I too began to follow. If he did know where Octavia was, we could get her back. If he didn't, then chances are he would kill us all.
It was starting to get dark, we kept the grounder in our sight but kept our distance so he wouldn't hear us following him. We eventually lost him rounding a corner and disappeared. We found the entrance to a cave, he must be keeping her in there. It was a winding entrance, but wasn't too long with no paths breaking off. It was a one way street. A grunt echoed down the tunnel from up ahead and we broke into a run.
Entering an opening it was dark and dirty, but we had found our lost puppy.
"Bellamy?" She breathed in disbelief.
"Octavia." Bellamy replied in relief. "Get the key." He called to me, as I moved towards the grounder, unconscious on the floor in front of her. "Monroe, watch the entrance."
She nodded her head obediently and turned around heading back down the tunnel. I pried open the grounder's hand and grabbed the key he was holding and quickly passed it to Bellamy. He made quick work of the lock and released Octavia.
"It's ok. You're ok." He assured her, pulling her into a hug.
"How did you find me?" She asked.
"Followed him." I stated blandly.
"We should go. Now. Before he wakes up." Octavia said.
"He's not gonna wake up." Bellamy replied, standing from beside his sister and grabbed a spear that leant against the far wall. He raised it to impale the grounder but was stopped by Octavia.
Finn had knelt down beside the grounder and picked up something strung to his belt, inspecting it.
"Bellamy, stop. He didn't hurt me. Let's just go." She insisted.
"They started this." He cried. "Finn. Move."
"Foghorn." Finn muttered.
If that was a foghorn, that must have meant that he blew it, scaring off the grounders by making them think there was acid fog.
What happened next was like a blur. The grounder turned over and plunged a knife into Finn's ribcage. He fell to the ground groaning in pain, Bellamy was knocked to his feet, the grounder had climbed on top of him and was poised to kill him.
"Stop! That's my brother!" Octavia cried desperately.
I grabbed the first thing I could find, a branch, and swung it at the grounder's head. He fell to the ground with a grunt, he didn't move. He was out cold.
"We need to get Finn back to Clarke." Jasper said.
Everyone began to move, helping Finn as they did. Jasper grabbed the handle off the knife but bellamy stopped him telling him to leave it, else he bleed out.
"Wait," I began and grabbed the chains Octavia was previously bound by, wrapping them around his arms and locking him in I said, "We can come back for him, get some answers." I suggested before wrapping my arm around Octavia's back and throwing her arm around my neck.
"Ok, but we need to go, now. Get Octavia and Finn back to camp and we can come back for him then." Bellamy said.
Monroe and Jasper led the way back to camp, Bellamy carried a now unconscious Finn while I held up the rear while holding up Octavia.
As we approached the gate Jasper called out desperatly. "Clarke! Where's Clarke? Get Clarke now."
The gate opened and we all piled inside as quickly as we could.
"Hey. I'm here. What's up?" Clarke said as she ran towards us.
Bellamy struggled through the gate, still holding Finn in his arms.
"Finn?" She gasped shocked.
"Oh, my God." Raven muttered.
"Oh, oh, my God. Oh, my God. He's alive." Clarke declared checking his pulse.
"Bellamy wouldn't let me take the knife out." Jasper declared.
"No, that was a good call. Get him in the dropship now. Go!"
"Clarke, can you save him?" Raven asked, her voice choked up.
"No. Not me. I need my mother. I need to talk to her."
"There's still no radio."
"Raven, fix it! Go!" She ordered, turning to Octavia as I let her go she asked "Hey, you ok?"
"Yeah. Just go." She replied with an exhausted breath.
Clarke ran towards the drop ship and Octavia began to hobble back towards the gate.
"Whoa, where do you think you're going?" I asked, grabbing hold of her wrist.
"Hey." Bellamy called approaching us. "Why were you defending him?" He asked her.
"Because he saved my life." She began to explain. "That spear that hit Roma was actually meant..."
"No, you're wrong. I saved your life. For all you know, he was keeping you alive to use you as bait for one of their traps."
"No. I don't think so." She retorted shaking her head.
"You don't think, O! That's the problem. They killed 3 of our people today. And if you would've let me kill him when I had the chance, Finn wouldn't be in there dying right now."
"Stop blaming me for your mistakes." She snapped. "What happened to Finn is not my fault. I wanted to leave, so if Finn dies in there, that's on you. Everything that's gone wrong is because of you. You got me locked up on The Ark. You wanted me to go to that stupid dance. You got mom killed!"
I stood there silently. I wanted to slip away silently, but couldn't bring myself to make things more awkward.
"Me?" He began with a huff. "Mom was floated for having you. She's dead because you're alive. That was her choice. I didn't have a choice. My life ended the day you were born." Octavia didnt reply, but instead turned back to go through the gate. "Where do you think you're going?"
"You can't keep me locked up in here forever." She spat, turning to head to the drop ship.
"Get inside. Go!" He said to me turning to close the gate. "A storm's coming."
I glanced up to the sky and noticed the dark clouds swirling above us. I swallowed hard, the wind was already picking up and it whipped my hair across my face sharply. With a bang the gate slammed shut and Bellamy and I headed back to the drop ship.
"You were a bit cold with Octavia, don't you think?" I asked.
He sighed and said "Just another day for the Blake's."