0 2 3. S1 E13

Raven's screaming was almost unbearable as Clarke sealed the wound on Raven's waist with a hot knife, cauterising the wound. Raven held Finn's hand bracing herself against the burning sensation.
"That should stop the external bleeding," Clarke explained, placing down the glowing hot knife.
"I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?" Finn asked in disbelief.
"Long story," I grumbled at the memory of it.
"We got lucky," Raven spoke, through gritted teeth. "If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead."
"Wait, there's rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?" Clarke inquired.
"Enough to build 100 bombs... if we had any gunpowder left." I recalled.
"Let's get back to the reapers." Bellamy interrupted, changing the topic. "Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?"
"Not this enemy," Clarke said surely, shaking her head.
"We saw them. Trust me, it's not an option." Finn added.
"There's no time for this," Clarke said exasperatedly.
"Can she walk or not?" Finn asked.
"No. We have to carry her."
"The hell you will." Raven retorted pushing herself off the table. "I'm good to go."
"Hey, listen to me," Clarke said pushing her back down. "That bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle, there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there. Is that clear?"
"I'll get the stretcher," Finn said grimly.
"Can't run away fast enough, huh? Real brave."
"Bell, don't," I urged him.
Finn turned around. "Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy, it's stupid." he spat.
"Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight." Bellamy retaliated with spite.
"All right, that's enough." I barked before lowering my voice. "It's time to go."
"And if they follow? It's a 120-mile walk to the ocean." Bellamy explained to us.
"Look, we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay." Finn exclaimed savagely.
"No, he can't." I retorted testily. I turned to Bellamy and stepped up to "We can't do this without you, Bellamy." I pleaded with him, taking his hands in mine.
"Annie--" He began.
"Bell, I don't want to leave this place either. But the grounders are stronger and more experienced than us. Not to mention they probably outnumber us three to one." I said gently. "This is my home. But I can't in good conscience stay here and die, knowing there's another way we can survive."
He looked down at me with a sad look in his eyes. He knew I was right.
Clarke stepped over and said: "Those kids out there, they listen to you."
"They're lining up to go. They listen to you more." He said to her.
"All she did was gave them an easy choice," I revealed. "But 5 minutes ago, they were willing to fight and die for you. You inspire them. We're gonna need that again before this day is through."

Outside, everyone gathered outside the Dropship, Miller led everyone out the gate, "Okay, here we go! Keep your eyes open! Keep your eyes open!"
Bellamy and I stood by a campfire watching everyone file out through the gate. He had a concerned frown on his face.
"You did good here, Bellamy," I assured him, placing a hand on his arm.
"18 dead." He sighed despondently.
"82 alive." I reminded him. "You did good."
He looked down at me with a gentle smile. "What would I do without you?"  He said gently.
I dropped my hand and watched as he picked up a bucket of water and threw it on the fire beside us, extinguishing it instantly with a hiss.  He dropped the bucket to the ground and started for the gate. I walked by his side holding my gun in one hand while my free hand swung by my side. After a minute of silent walking, Bellamy slipped his hand into might and squeezed it tightly. I glanced up at him and he gave me a grateful smile.
We walked hand in hand in comfortable silence until everyone came to a standstill.
"What is it?" I heard someone ask.
"Why are we stopping?" Raven asked.
"I don't know." Fin replied
"I don't see anything." some said.
It came out of nowhere. A blade came whizzing through the air and embedded deep into Drew's skull. The people standing around drew as he fell dead to the ground gasped and stepped backwards.
"Grounders!" Jasper cried out loudly.
The grounders were already here. Panic erupted and discord followed as everyone began running back to camp.
"Move, move, move!" I ordered loudly, quickly ushering everyone back towards camp.
"Close the gate! Close the gate!" Finn called as the last of us filed through the gate.
Bellamy and I climbed up onto the gunner tower and raised our guns, scanning the forest for any sign of the grounders.
"Where are they?" I asked as Clarke joined us.
"Why aren't they attacking?" Bellamy added.
"Because we're doing exactly what they wanted us to do," Clarke stated with vexation.
"What are you talking about?" I asked
Clarke stepped down and turned to Finn. "Lincoln said the scouts would be the first to arrive."
"If it's just scouts, we can fight our way out. That's what Lincoln would do." Octavia spoke.
"We're done doing what that grounder would do. We tried it and now Drew is dead. Do you want to be next?" Bellamy said bluntly.
"That grounder saved our lives," Finn said hotly. "I agree with Octavia. For all we know, there's one scout out there."
"One scout with insanely good aim," I said as though he were oblivious to Drew's dead body laying on the ground.
"Clarke, we can still do this," Octavia said surely.
"Looking to you, Princess," Bellamy said turning to Clarke. "What's it gonna be? Run and get picked off out in the open, or stand and fight back?"
She turned around, looking back out into the forest, not a single grounder in visible sight still.
"Clarke. If we're still here when Tristan gets here..." Finn started.
"Lincoln said "scouts." More than one. He said, "get home before the scouts arrive." Finn, they're already here." She explained with fear. "Looks like you've got your fight." She said as she passed Bellamy.
"Ok, then," Bellamy said and turned to the crowd. "This is what we've been preparing for. Kill them before they kill us. Gunners, to your posts. Use the tunnels to get in and out." Everyone scattered to their assigned positions. "From now on, the gate stays closed."
Octavia began heading out towards the wall, I held my hand out to stop her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're not a gunner."
"No, I'm not." She agreed with me and turned her head to Bellamy beside me and drew Lincoln's sword she had strapped to her back. "Like you said... I'm a grounder."
Bellamy and I watched helplessly as Octavia sprinted and disappeared through a foxhole.
"So, how the hell do we do this?" I asked looking up at him.