Jealous Nini⭐

Y/N's pov

In the next day I plan to go back in YG building to finish my conpose song.So when I done eating my ramen I wear a white loose long sleeve,black jogging pants and white shoes not forgetting my mask and cap.

"Y/N where you going?",Nhovie ask me when she saw me getting out of my room.

"Building",I boredly ask her.

"Oh wait me here I'll get my cap",she said and rush to her room.I just chuckle cause I know she only want to see her crush in there."Lets's go!!",she said then run outside of the house.

The van and the driver is in there so we enter and put some music on.

"You just want to see Jisoo eonnie in there right",I tease her then she smack my arm.

"Hey!!!of course not",she reply then I smack her arm back.

We end up punching each other so the driver told us to stop.So we obey him like a kid then he chuckled.When we arrive in building I directly go in our shared studio of Ley and continue my stuff in there.My stomach growl indicating that I'm hungry of course I look at my phone and saw that its already 1:00 pm it was very quick cause I just came here in 9 .I get out of the room and go to the cafeteria to get some food and just eat at the studio room.When I done choosing ny food I use the elevator and I alnost stumble when I saw Jennie inside then I feel dejavu.

"Hi eonnie",I said enthusiastically but I didn't receive any words from her."hey what's the matter?",

".....",

"You won't answer me?, then",I said then tickle her side which made her lean in wall while holding her laughter.

"I saw you last night in backstage",she said then I look at her confuse.

"Ohhh?great I wish I saw you but why didn't you came over me?",

"Your keep flirting",she said then cross her arms in her chest.

"Flirting??",

"Stop acting I saw everything such a stupid",

"Excuse me eonnie I didn't flirt Nancy",

"Oh its Nancy that flirt too",

"Eonnie what are you saying?",

"WHY THE HELL SHE KISS YOUR CHEEKS!!!! SHE ONLY MEET YOU IN THAT NIGHT BUT SHE KISS YOU WHILE ME WE ALWAYS SEE EACH OTHER HERE BUT I CAN'T EVEN GIVE YOU A KISS!!",she yell which make me flinch but then I chuckled.

"You can do it anytime eonnie ",I said while smirking then she look at me in shocked so she fix herself.

"I-i don't want ",

"Then why are you mad?",

"Argh nevermind",she said the door open so she get out.

"Your weird eonnie I like that",I suddenly said then get surprise when I realize what I said when she about yo say something the door close.Why did she say it did she get jealous?Omaygod!!! Maybe she didn't right.