Official⭐

Y/N's pov

I wake up when I heard my alarm clock noise I almost throw it cause I don't want to disturb me in my sleep.I get up and do my daily routine when I done fixing my self I get out of my room and saw no one probably in YG building.I look for some food and saw a pancake and milk in dining table.While holding my phone I ate my breakfast then I open my phone to know whats's
going on in social media.When I open my twitter I saw the  number 1 trending worldwide which is Jennie and Kai are official my world stop when I read the article trying to prove that it was false but I lose it was true.Why does I even don't know that they start dating in october.I am really fool to love her I knew it she will hurt me I did a right decision to not let her say her words after my confession.While reading the information tears starting to flow in my eyes and I didn't even bother to wipe it.

"Why didn't you tell me about this",I said between in sob now she's in someone's arm wait scratch that in my bestfriend's arm why does Kai didn't tell me about this too I feel betrayed.I trust Jennie very much I thought she like me as I like her but wrong she doesn't love me maybe all stuff we have done was just a fan service.

I left the dining table and enter my room while still crying very hard.I take off the rings and smile bitterly at it.I thought everything was fine if I confess but wrong well Jennie was perfect person so who was the one doesn't fall inlove at her.I also take off the necklace and put the two things in my drawer.

Kai is a very lucky guy she got my life and my world I hope Jennie will be happy with him and I wish Kai won't hurt her.