Comming for you!!

Leek POV

Bored as hell

I been riding around town for the longest tryna find Sam. This nigga so hard to fucking find it's ridiculous. I been going up and down the streets of Detroit all damn day and I must admit, a nigga is tired as fuck. However, I refuse to have this nigga slithering around tryna get information so this nigga Steelz can have the upper hand in this war. Oh fuck no. I'm seeing the snakes in the grass. I got the antidope. They must not know who the fuck I am or What I'm capable of. Ha, ha, Sike they know. They got the pictures of their workers in HD. That's the least I could do. They don't wanna know what's really real

As I'm cruising the streets I pull up to the red light. The numbers on my dash read 2:15pm. I been looking for this nigga since 11 this morning. Where the fuck this nigga at? I'm thinking he know that I'm coming. Shit If he knew me like I know me he better be hiding in somebody casket cause once I'm done with his little snake ass, That's exactly where the fuck he gone be.

Sitting at the red light my mind start to do this wondering shit. I know my high bout gone cause I start deep thinking. When I say deep thinking , I'm talking about thinking about life after today, my future, what I wanna do with my life, dreams , my baby boy, my wife, this drug life, money, where the fuck we gone stay afterwards, how the fuck I'm transport all my shit to another state. Man it's just a lot of shit to even think about right now and I don't know what the fuck I'm about to do. Since I can't get high right now I pulled out my phone and dialed My babygirl Nov. The phone rang 3 times before she answered.

"Hey babes" She answered

"Wassup, What you doing?"

"Nothing, Just finished eating and talking to Asia about stuff."

"Ohhh, So yall did make up.?" I questioned

"Yeah, We did but who knows how long this will last. It's only a matter of time before she reacts the same way when you and Khali come back." She said.

"Damn, You want me to holla at her and talk some since into her thick ass skull. I mean damn, I thought people in Asia were smart as fuck!"

"..........Stay sexy baby, Just stay sexy. I swear" She laughed.

'What?" I questioned with raised eyebrows

"You have some of the slowest moments in life. I swear  you do."

"But you like my slow moments, now don't you."

" Uh , I mean, they aight, I just tolerate them."

"GASP!!!"

 "Only girls say that."She burst out laughing. It felt good to hear her laugh, she been sounding all sad and depressed on the phone.

"I can say what I want and do what I want with MY mouth."

"Ewwww, So if you wanna suck.."

"Nova don't try me. I'll whoop yo lil ass."

"My ass ain't too little the way you was hitting it. How'd....."

"EWWWW AUNTIE NOVA, EWWWWW IMS TELLING...EWWWW" Khalid yelled in the background. I couldn't help but laugh. I know Nova's light skinned face turned a bright red.

"Omg" She mumbled."Khalid you didn't here that okay." She said. I burst out laughing in the phone.

"YES HE DID. He heard it." I laughed

"Shut up, He wouldn't have heard it if you didn't say it."She snapped.

"Awhh, Shit you and these damn hormone"