Time for Change

Asia POV

The past few days have been amazing. Having Khali beside me and tucked into bed with me everynight just puts a smile on my face. We havent been arguing and everything has been soo good.

"DA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Tink screamed . I sat up in bed as Khali turned over.

"DA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" She screamed.

I got up and went to pick her up and soothe her and she had a fit.

"Whats wrong mommy's baby" I questioned trying my hardest to soothe her.
She was still screaming to the top of her lungs and calling Khali. Never has she ever done something like this in particular.

"Khali"I tapped him still rocking her.

"Huh" He rolled over.

“wake up Tink wants you”I said rocking her on my hip.

His eyes fluttered open  and he watched Tink as she had a fit. I tried  rocking her but she was really about to fall out my arms.

“What mommy done did to you TInk” He yawned grabbing her from me. Just like that, she stopped crying. “She didn’t know what she was doing did she” he questioned laying back down with her on his chest.

I looked at them both with wide eyes. I couldn’t  believe Katelynn. She really showing out cause Khali here.  I shook my head and went down stairs to the kitchen to cook everybody breakfast. When I got down there Nova was in the kitchen with a big jar of peanut butter and pickles.

“Ewww, what are you eating?” I questioned  turning on the facet to wash my hands.

“Pickles and Peanut butter you want some?” She questioned with a mouth full.

“Uhmmm…No thank you..You can keep that to yourself” I smiled

“Asia try it, Please” she said scooping some peanut butter onto a pickle spear.

“No boo, you enjoy. I done dealt with the weird cravings. Thinking about then now causes my stomach to hurt “

“You don’t know what your missing im telling you. The sweetness with the tangy then that big crunch” she said starring at the pickle with peanut butter  on it. “ Girl look” she said bitting into it.

“Nova that’s nasty”

“Uh uh uhmmmmmmm… Its so juicy and sweet” she said as her eyes went back to her head.”It’s better than sex Asia, Please try it .”She pleaded. I looked at her with raised eye brows and burst out laughing. She is really into this food.

“Nova, I’m full. I done ate some.. uh… I had some chips earlier.” i lied

“OHHHHHHHHHH You know what I want thoe.”she said big eyed

“What might that be.”

“SEAFOOD!!!”She squealed. “I want some lobster, shrimp, crawfish, crab legs, clams, oysters..”

“Wait Nova you don’t even eat clams and oysters.”

“I don’t eat a lot of the stuff I eat now but I’m pregnant and girl I be craving everything. Like right now I want some spaghetti and icecream” she said starring off into space.

“Nova I can’t with you..”

“You think the boys will wanna do a sea food broil here? We can have that and do Khalid party he like seafood right” she questioned

“Uhmm I don’t know you’ll have to ask them? But I know Khalid loves sea food.”

“Okay, well I’ll ask Leek and you ask Khali okay” she smiled. I starred at her and leaned against the counter