2

Jahseh

A/N: I made a big ole change in the last chapter so if you dont go back and re read that then you will be completely confused for the rest of the book. I pretty much just made it so only Ski is famous for right now. X isnt famous. Yet.

Ski pulled in front of the bank and I climbed out of the car quickly. That was the longest two hours of my life and I know he probably wanted to fight me or kill me the whole time. I dont even understand why he doesnt like me but I mean I guess. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

"Uh thank you," I said as I closed the door and walked to the bank doors. I pulled the handle and it didnt budge. I read the door and this muthafucker closed until 6:30 Am. So what the hell Imma do?

I sighed and started walking through the parking lot to go to Walmart cause I have to pee. And once again I was stopped. "You need another ride?" Ski asked.

I just looked at him, nigga dont you like hate me?

"Nah imma just go use the bathroom and then wait for the bank to open," I kept walking as his car trailed slowly on the side of me.

"Nigga just get in the damn car, its too cold for you to stay outside all night," he unlocked the car.

"Well I dont have any money on me so it's like I can get a hotel like I need to," I shook my head. I'm not trynna go home with no rapper. I already got a whole ride from him. That's enough kindness for today.

"Just get in the car," he sighed.

"No, its okay, " I said and started walking again. I heard a car door open again and then there he was standing in front of me. "Ski-"

"Stokeley," he said.

"What the hell you just call me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"What I didn't call you anyt- thats my name," he said.

"Who did that to you?" I asked with a whole of concern in my voice. "I am so sorry you have to go through that. I am so sorry Stockly."

"You're mean. I like my name," he crossed my arms.

"Okay, sorry stockly," I shrugged.

"It's Stokeley not Stockly," he sighed.

"I am so sorry," I chuckled.

"What's your name?" he sighed,

"Jahseh," I said.

"That's cute. Now come on its cold and I'm tired," he said.

"No it's f-" I was cut off by him picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"put me down what is wrong with you," I yelled and started punching his back. "I will scream rape." I threatened.

I started punching his back again when he started walking to his car which he earlier parked. In the process of punching his back, I accidentally punched his ass cheek. "Oh I'm sorry. Put me down." I started kicking my legs.

"RAPE!" I screamed.

I felt his hand connect with ass and I yelped out in pain, "Ow!"

"Stop punching me or next time it's the nuts," he warned. "And quit trippin fo you get a nigga arrested."

I gave up on fighting him because he's persistent and I want kids one day. He put me in the passenger's seat and closed the door. When he was walking around the car I noticed he was smirking and that's when I prayed. "Lord father god! Please dont let him rape me. Amen." I said quickly before he got in the car.

Is pokeley gonna rApE Jahseh?

Why are they enemies?

vote and comment