27

Guys I'm stressed out and my mom was in the hospital again and everything is just going down hill, oh I don't have anyone to talk to cause I dropped all my "friends" cause I felt like they weren't true friends.

Fuck. My. Life.

Stokeley:

"Bro I can't, he won't forgive me for what I did," I explained to Jared.

"Make him," Michael spoke up.

"How?" I asked.

"Tell him in a way he won't be able to turn you down," Michael said. "Listen, no ones gonna get him back for you! So you do it before we have a new sister in law," he told me.

"Okay I am, tonight," I smirked as my plan came together in my head.

"What are you gonna do?" Jared asked.

"You'll see," I said and walked off the bus to make a few phone calls and to talk to the dj before our show.

"Hello?" Gazzy answered the phone.

"I need your help," I told him.

"Mr. pump at Your solutions." He exclaimed.

"Okay so tonight at our concert I'm going to..."

That night at the concert:

Jahseh:

"It's almost my turn to go on, get me a mic," I told the dj.

I don't know what they got going on today but bro they trippin with sound check and the mics. I haven't seen Stokeley or Michael or Jared. I woke up and they were all gone so I've been alone for the past three hours. When I see them it's on sight.

I go on right now.

"Here I got it," A guy handed me a mic and I took it from him before walking on stage. Stokeley was already on stage, sitting in a stool.

Why this nigga got a stool? Faceass nigga.

"Aye y'all!" I yelled into my mic but it wasn't working. "Fuck." I tapped it.

"Here let me see it," Stokeley told me. I gave it to him. He grabbed my hand and I snatched it away.

"Stop touching me," I said.

His mic picked it up and everyone started laughing. "Stop being mean to me. See y'all he don't love me." Stokeley laughed.

"I really don't," I mumbled.

They laughed again.

"Can you shut the fuck up for like three minutes damn," he pushed me onto the stool, making me sit down.

"Push me again," I told him. "See if I don't steal your gram crackers."

*laughter*

"Anyways," he rolled his eyes. "I want to tell you Guys something." He looked at the crowd. "I want to tell you guys that.. um.." he looked hesitant for a minute, while I tried to figure out what's going on.

"Um.. my past relationships were shit. I mean Tori, y'all know she was for everybody," he chuckled. And the crowd laughed a little, "and Geneva.. oh man I don't even know how to explain that one," he said.

"Oh he bold!"

I snickered when I heard someone say that.

"But in the midst of my relationships, only one stuck with me, and no one ever knew about it." He stopped and looked at me.

My eyes went wide when I realized what was happening.

"Stoke you don't have to do this," I whispered.

"No let me," He told me. "No one knew about this one person who captured my heart. This one person that I put through absolute hell just trying to protect my image. And I hurt.. I Uh.. I hurt him more than he should have allowed me to. And I want to apologize, Jahseh." He turned to face me.

Everyone was surprisingly quiet.

"Stokeley What are you doing," I mumbled.

"I'm making it right," he told me. "Guys.. I- I'm gay," he said to the crowd.

"We been knew!"

"Damn it's like that!"

"Ew!"

"We love you ski!"

"And I love you," he grabbed my hand. "I made so many mistakes with you, I know I'm so out of my league with you, and I want you to know that you're more important than any album, any concert. Any paycheck, anything." He told me. He pulled me off the stool.

"Please take me back," he asked.

I looked at him and did what I've been wanting to do for the last almost two months. I brought my hand up..

And slapped the fuck out of him. "That's what you get for taking so long." I mumbled and then went on my tippy toes to kiss him. He rested his hand on my waist as he kissed me back.

"Damn must be nice to kiss x!"

"I would have never saw this coming!"

"When are the babies coming!"

"Ew that's gay!"

"Parents!"

"Ew the fuck I'm leaving."

I pulled away from the kiss and then Stokeley got on one knee.

"What are you doing get up," I told him.

Everyone laughed and mumbled a few things.

"Ja-"

"Stokeley What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm not proposing, not yet, not like this. This is not the right time or place for that. You deserve better," he reached into his pocket.

"Okay well unless you finna give me head, get the fuck up," I told him.

"Cut it out," he laughed. He opened a jewelry box and a shiny diamond ring sat in it. "Promise me that one day, we will be married. Promise me one day that we will have a family, that fifty years from now, me and you will be happy," he asked me.

"I promise," I smiled as he slid the ring on my finger.

"I love you," he kissed my lips.

"I love you too."