12

Guys imma start doing and trying new things with this book okay ma'am. So just be patient with me. I'm also going to start pretyping chapters so they'll be ready for whenever I need to post.

20 votes and 15 comments for the new chapter.

~***~
Son of an entire ass bitch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and felt sick to my stomach today. I feel like a hoe. I have a boyfriend who wants to be my husband and I just slept with a gay I hate. I knew me and Stokeley would turn into enemies . I knew I shouldn't have let him stay in.

I climbed out of my bed and walked into my bathroom, starting up the shower before taking a booboo. I did my morning hygiene routine and then put on my stripped white and black shirt with my black adidas joggers. I matched the outfit with some white air forces and then walked into the living room.

I checked the time and realized that Kevin should be here any minute. I collected my things and made sure they were in my pocket and then sat in the living room watching Instagram videos on my phone while I waited for Kevin to get here.

I heard a knock after about ten minutes. I pocketed my phone before walking to the door and answering it. "Hey, love." Kevin smiled before handing me a banquet of flowers and a box of skittles.

"Thanks," I gave him a fake smile and placed the flowers on the table next to my door. Along with the skittles.

"How was your morning?" He asked as I walked out of my condo and locked it.

"Uh great. Yours?" I said nervously.

"It was great. I talked to my sister. She tells me to tell you she hopes you say yes," he smiled at me, flashing his white teeth. (Think of Bruno Mars But young. Like nineteen.)

"Yes to what?" I asked dumbfounded.

"To my proposal," he crossed his brows. "Are you okay? Why do you look so nervous."

"I uh I'm uh I just have a h-headache," I stammered for a lie.

"Oh, do you want to pick up some medicine," he asked.

"Ain't no medicine gon fix what I'm feeling unless you go wet," i mumbled to myself.

"What was that?"

"Uh no I'll be fine I just to some," I lied again.

"So where are we going?" I asked once we were in his car.

"You'll see." He said as he started driving, resting his right hand on my thigh.

What have I gotten myself into?

Words: 433

Question of the day: who is older? Stoke or Jahseh?

20 votes, 15 comments.

Mayaaaaaa out!! 😋