18

I bet y'all finally happy cause you getting an update. Your welcome but can you read this other book of mine please after this chapter

 Your welcome but can you read this other book of mine please after this chapter

Maybe I should spice things up a bit..

30 votes and 20 comments for update

~Jahseh~

"You what?" I dropped my spoon onto my plate.

"I love you," he looked up at me.

A uncomfortable silence filled the room, the tension very well known. I took a few minutes to process what he just told me.

He loves me?

No, he thinks he loves me.

He loves me.

"Imma go," he said. He took one last bite of his food and then walked to the front door. I looked at his large frame as he walked away from me.

"Stokeley," I called for him. "Why are you leaving?" I followed him to the front door.

"Cause you dont feel the same and I just made things uncomfortable," he looked at the floor. I lifted my smaller hands to his chubby face and made him look at me.

"I do feel the same, it just took my a minute to proc-" we were cut off by someone knocking at the door. "Who is it?" I asked.

"Dean, open the door baby," I heard him say.

"Really?" Stokeley gave me a hurt look.

"Just wait a minute I dont have clothes on," I yelled to the door. "Can you hide? He's gonna flip the fuck out if he sees you here," I told Stokeley.

"You better hurry up I wanna cuddle," Stokeley said as he walked into the hallway. Once I saw him go into the guest room and close the door, I opened the front door.