9

Jahseh

"Okay so what are you going to name your first album?" My manager, Marcus asked me.

"Uh..." I thought for a moment, "Revenge."

"Why that?" Stokeley asked.

"Cause when my dad and them hear me and see me all over the world living the life they never had, I want it to feel like revenge." I smiled.

"Okay, that's deep," Marcus smiled.

"Who the fuck took all the goldfish?" A skinny boy with tattoos walked into the meeting room we are in. He slammed his phone on the table and rolled his eyes at Marcus.

"The what?" I asked.

"The goddamn muthafuckin goldfish," he said.

"Oh I like you," I laughed.

"Thanks. But where's all the goldfish, I can't work without them?" He asked Marcus.

"I'll have them bring you some right now. Now sit the hell down we have things to discuss?" Marcus told him.

"I want you and ski to do something together," Marcus told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"This should be good," Jared chuckled.

"What?" Stokeley said.

"Nothing. Shut up Jared," I glared at him.

Jared laughed. He's talking about the fact that I literally hate Stokeley. I told him I overheard their conversation and I told him that I hate Stokeley and I'll never give him a chance. Well not hate but strongly dislike.

"So what kind of song? Cause I don't really want to rap about fucking bitches and doing drugs," I sighed.

"Well I wrote this one song called h20. I'll send you the lyrics and your recording it for your album,"Marcus told me.

"Ew i don't want him on my album," i cringed.

"What is your problem?" Stokeley asked me.

"Nothing." I rolled my eyes and looked to my phone. My manz texted me.

Kevin: hey baby

-hey

Kevin: wyd tonite?

-anime and ice cream

Kevin: Can i join? Imy. I'll bring steak from IHOP?

-you know I love you💓and this is why.

Kevin: be there at 8?

-yes. I love you. Imma text you later I'm in s meeting with stoke and them.

Kevin: I don't like him

-me either. I love you bye.

"Jah I'm talking to you. Put your phone away," Stokeley said breaking me away from my phone.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize you paid for my shit," I chuckled and crossed my arms.

"What is wrong with you? Why you been acting all shady since you moved out?" He asked me.

"Because last time I checked, you said I was disgusting so I don't see why you care about the way I act. Aye aye aye, shut the fuck up." I said.

Gus busted into s fit of laughter. "He did sound affects and everything. He said aye aye aye," he wheezed.

"Shut the fuck up Gus," stokeley said.

"You better shut up before I smoke yo musty ass dreads," Gus told him.

"No he didn't," I chuckled.

"Y'all not finna hang up on me," stokeley dair.

"You ganged up on yourself," Marcus said.

"No your hygiene ganged up on you." Jared said.

"Must be nice to be a musty nigga," he said.

"Jared I ought to slap the fuck out of you," I laughed.