Prologue

Hi! So this AU may be a little confusing, but I really like it so I'm going to roll with it (read description of the story, it explains the AU). You are a youtuber, with 2 million subscribers. This story will contain minor cursing, so just be aware of that. Thanks for reading, and enjoy! 

Your POV 

I was filming a livestream as I played one of the scariest games (to me), 'Outlast'. "NononononoNONONO! Ughhh" I exclaimed as I failed the game, again. I decided to end the stream there, because I had been playing for two hours, and I planned on making a part two anyway. I wanted to complete this game, and I knew it would take several videos to do that. I was going to this gaming convention soon, and I wanted to film a lot before that. "Alright guys, well I'm going to have to leave it there. Thanks so much for watching and I will be making a part two, so look for that, and I'll see y'all later! Bye!" I said, with my signature 'finger-gun' outtro. 

I moved to London from Louisiana about a year ago, and I haven't lost the common 'southern' phrasing. I still said things like 'y'all' and 'fixin' and other things like that. I didn't, however, have a stereotypical southern accent. I just sounded American. 

I packed up my filming things, and decided to take a shower. While I was in there, I started to sing 'Sign of the Times' by Harry Styles. I love his music, and this one always got stuck in my head so I'm sure my soulmate got annoyed by it a lot. As I was singing, I heard 'Welcome to the Black Parade'. I rolled my eyes, and finished up my shower. 

I got into my PJs and started to watch some YouTube. I adored people like Dan and Phil, and  The Dolan Twins who always made me laugh, but I also loved watching people like Jaiden Animations and TheOdd1sOut. I decided on one of Dan and Phil's older videos, when they played Portals co-op with Phil blindfolded. After I watched that, and a few other of Dan's videos, I put on 'Friends' on Netflix, and as I was about to fall asleep, I heard 'This Is Gospel' by Panic! At The Disco starting, and I smiled. It came to that famous part, and at the top of my lungs I screamed, "IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOO", and I could've sworn I heard someone nearby, like my neighbor, do the same. Maybe I was dreaming.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I like to keep my prologues short. Thanks for reading, bye💖