There Goes

So I was listening to this song and it gave me the idea for this chapter. I love this song (it's a country song,btw) and I think it's just awesome so please listen to it as you read or before you read :). Enjoy!

Your POV

I walked into the hotel room, Dan trailing behind me. I was so excited to show him 'The Greatest Showman'. We sat on the hotel bed, and I pulled out my laptop. I pulled up the movie on iTunes, and started it, squeezing with excitement. He laughed at my excited state, and paid attention to the movie.

When the movie was finished, I turned to him and asked him what he thought. "I really liked it, actually." I smiled at his response. I checked the time, and it was already 10:00. "We should probably go to sleep if we're gonna make it to the hospital tomorrow before our flight," I told him. "Are you sure you want to leave so early, y/n?" I nodded saying, "Yeah, I'll facetime and stuff more often and keep checking in on them. We should get back to London before people think we've died or something." He chuckled nervously, so I eyed him suspiciously. "What?" I asked, confused. "Have you been on twitter recently?" I shook my head. He nodded, handing me my phone. I pulled up Twitter, still confused, and noticed everyone was saying how weird it was neither of us have uploaded recently and almost all the comments were 'omg y/s/n is real' or 'my otp y/s/n is finally happening' all because neither of us updated on any social media in the past four days. I blushed as I read all the comments, and looked up to see Dan doing the same. He smiled slightly. There go your paralyzing eyes, there goes your tantalizin smile, there goes my act of playing it cool. And there go the words I meant to say, there go the games I wanted to play, there goes my heart fallin for you.

Dan POV

As she scrolled through the comments, I noticed a blush creep on her face. She's so cute when she blushes. This thought made me blush, and she happened to look up just then. Great. "Uh..yeah." She giggled and said, "I guess it's whatever. I actually wanted to talk to you about that." Oh no. "About what?" I questioned. "Well," she started, "We haven't really talked about us since our date. Are we a thing or what?" I smiled at her 'subtlety'. I looked at her beautiful e/c eyes and smiled. "I'd love for us to be a thing. If you want to be, I mean." Great. I messed it up with my awkwardness. She just smiled back at me, "I'd love that too." I took her hand. "So when do we tell the people?" She sighed. "I think we wait a little while, maybe after VidCon." I nodded, agreeing. "We should probably get some sleep," she told me. I went to get up, but she held me back. "Wait-uh...could you, uh, stay in the bed tonight?" I smiled and nodded. She put her laptop on the ground, and got under the covers. I laid next to her and held her close. I smiled as i realized that the girl I've had a crush on since I started watching her is laying in my arms, about to fall asleep. I kissed the top of her head and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I'm going to write the next chapter soon and it will be posted later tonight since this one was kind of short.

Jeremiah 29:11

Thanks for reading; bye💖