Creepy...

So I'm going to use the location from last year's VidCon which was Los Angeles, California. Sorry for the late update (again). Enjoy!

Your POV

The plane landed, shaking me awake. "Morning," Dan said sarcastically. I chuckled and got my carry-on from the overhead bin. I felt someone bump into me from behind. I turned to apologize, and saw this scruffy, sketchy, shady looking man smiling at me. He had missing teeth, with a graying head of hair and a similar looking beard. I apologized, and continued to get my stuff together.

As we walked out of the plane I told Dan of what had happened quietly. Dan grabbed my hand and smiled, "I'm sure it's nothing." I nodded. We walked to the front of the airport with Phil and Bella giggling behind us.

As we loaded our luggage into an Uber, the same creepy looking man was standing a few feet away from us. He was just staring at us, still smiling. I nudged Dan who looked up from the trunk. He closed it, grabbed my hand, and quickly helped me into the car.

He turned to me as we drove away, "Something's off," he said. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. Phil and Bella had taken a different cab. "Should we let Bella and Phil know?" He shook his head, "Not unless it gets out of hand," he said.

"Did you recognize him?" He asked. "No," I shook my head. Hopefully he was just some creepy guy and not after me or something. Maybe I was overthinking this. Yeah, he was just a weird dude. That's all.

After a 20 minute car ride, we arrived at The Air B&B (idk if there's one in LA but we're gonna roll with it), the very nice and expensive hotel we were staying at. 

We got all of our luggage into the lobby, checked in, and headed up to our room. There were several YouTubers that were staying in this hotel. We had all arranged a swimming party later this evening in this weird group chat we had. 

"I'm gonna go get something from Phil real quick," Dan said, "They have the joining room," he explained further. I nodded and headed to the window.

I opened the curtain, looking at the view over the city. I looked into the street and saw that same man. He was across a street of backed up traffic. I swear he was looking straight at me. The traffic starting moving, and he was gone. Maybe I'm being crazy. Or....maybe this man is following me. 

Sorry with all the wired chapters lately. 

Matthew 5:11

Thanks for reading; have a blessed day💖