Hotel

This is going to be a VERY short chapter but to make it up to you there will be a long one next Wednesday. Enjoy!

Your POV

We explained to my dad what happened. We told him how he was in the wreck and it wasn't his fault. "I remember turning right and looking to see a car coming towards us. That's all I can remember." It was at this point he noticed Dan, and asked, "Who's this?" I smiled and explained that this was a close friend of mine, Dan. I noticed a small blush on his cheeks as he said, "Hi." My dad looked at him, and smiled. He also noticed our hands that were still intertwined. He raised his eyebrows at me, and Dan and I's cheeks grew very red. He chuckled, and I said, "Well, Dan and I have to go to our hotel to check in and stuff sooooo..." I chuckled lightly and I said bye to everyone. We gave hugs, and left. Dan talked about how much he loved my family and how nice they were while I smiled and nodded. I loved my family, and was glad he did too. 

We got to our hotel, the Hyatt, and checked in. Our room was on the fourth floor, so we made our way up and got settled in our quaint room. We changed, and I flopped on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

Sorry again for the short chapter but I'm sick and will make it up to you! Sorry again!

Matthew 7:1-5

Thanks for reading; bye💖