Fun and Games

Your POV
"We are playing..." Dan started. I had a feeling I knew what game it was, seeing as they were both in all black. "Cards against humanity!" He said, pulling the box from under a towel on the side of the desk. I laughed. I was so good at this game. "Ok, so let's just jump right in!" Phil said. Dan passed us each ten white cards that we would have to put with the black carded question.

"Ok first one is," Dan said, pulling a black card from the small pile he had created. "Hey baby, come back to my place and I'll show you..." He read aloud. We all sifted through our cards. I had several good ones that could go with that question. I smiled as I picked one, and put it on the desk for Dan to read.

"Ok so," he said once everyone's answers were on the desk. He read them, laughing, "Unfathomable stupidity; Kanye West; A tiny horse; A murder most foul." He looked through them all again, deciding which one was the best. "I like 'unfathomable stupidity' the best," he said looking at us to see who it belonged to.

I smiled as I slowly raised my hand, showing that it had been my card. He gave me the question card, showing I had one point.

We played for almost an hour until they finally did the outro. I sighed as they switched off the camera. "I had a lot of fun you guys," I said, getting up. "We did too," Phil said. I smiled at him, and walked out of the room.

I was walking across the hall when someone pulled my arm to turn me around. I was met face-to-face with a smiling Dan. "You didn't think you'd get away that easily did you?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

"No," I replied. I smirked a little. My forehead against his, he slowly closed the little space left between us. Our lips met, kissing like they knew what to do. Like we'd done it before. Like it was meant to be. His lips tasty sweet, like candy. I pulled away to breathe.

He smiled. "That's was fun," he said then scoffed at his comment. I giggled and slowly back away, and opened my door. I closed it and sank to the ground. I could not believe I just kissed my idol, my boyfriend, my love.

One week later

I put the bottom to my bathing suit on top, and shut my suitcase, zipping it up. "Come on, Y/n our plane leaves in an hour!" Bella shouted from the living room. We walked out of the apartment and locked the door. Dan and Phil has left half an hour ago even though the had the same flight as we did.

We walked out and out Uber was waiting on the curb. We put our suitcases in the trunk, and got in. "To the airport, please," Bella said. I bounced my leg with excitement and nervousness. "I hope we see a bunch of your fans," Bella said, turning to me. "Me too," I replied, "VidCon is gonna be so much fun!"

Isaiah 54:17

Thanks for reading; have a blessed day💖