2:00 AM

Your POV

For about 3 hours we talked about YouTube and the upcoming convention. The convention, I now know as VidCon, was two weeks away. I couldn't be more excited. I would be able to meet so many YouTubers that I idolize. I was hiped. We finished talking, and said our goodbyes becuase Dan said he had some errands to run. Bella and I started walking to our apartment, and she started asking me questions. "Do you like Dan?" I responded saying, "Bella if I didn't, I wouldn't have gone on that date with him." She shook her head and said, "No, I mean do you see a future with him?" I thought about it for a second. I pictured Dan proposing, what our wedding and honeymoon would look like. Me telling him I'm  pregnant, and him getting super excited and freaked out at the same time. I pictured Dan and I raising our kids, and having a long, happy life. Apparently I got lost in thought becuase i felt a pinch on my shoulder, and saw Bella's retreating hand. "What'd you do that for?!" She said, "You were lost in thought and never answered my question." I nodded, and responded, "Yes, I see a happy future with him. I honestly couldn't imagine another future where I'd be that happy." She smiled, and kept walking.

When we got back to the apartment, I asked Bella, "So, when do you start work again?" Bella was a photographer, and her work was simply amazing. Her pictures were so beautiful and mesmerizing. Bella responded, "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that." I gave her a confused look, but she smiled and said, "I got a promotion, and the new place I have to work at is here in London!" I screamed happily. I jumped around her, and we celebrated. I asked, "Wheres this new place?" She pointed, saying, "Right down the street. That's another thing I wanted to ask you." She looked down, nervous. I tilted my head, and asked, "Bella...do you want to move in with me?" She nodded quickly, and I smiled, "Ok! I'd love for you to move in with me!" We were so excited. I challenged her to a game of Mario Kart to celebrate. She won, but only by a little.

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I looked to see Dan texting me. I checked the time, and it was 2:00 AM. Great.

Hey, are you awake?

I am now. what's up?

I can't sleep

So you wake me up so we can suffer together??

Yep!

Ugghhh

If you're that tired go back to sleep, granny.

Hey! I'm not a granny, thank you. And just because you said that, how do you feel about getting your ass handed to you in Mario Kart?

I'll play but you will be the one getting your ass handed to you. I'll be over in a sec

K

Just like magic, I heard a knock on the door. I got up to go answer it, and Dan stood there in his anime pajamas, with wild hair. I giggled at the sight, to which he responded, "What?!" "Shhh! Bella's alseep." He nodded, and I took him to the lounge area. I put on Mario Kart, and the games began. When we started, we looked at the top right hand corner, and it said 1/32 races. We looked at each other, and adjusted our seating positions. It was going to be a fun two hours.

Sorry this chapter is so short. I'm in a bad mood and I want to stop before I add something I'll regret later. Also, sorry for all the Mario Kart, it's literally my favorite but more Nintendo games coming soon! Thanks for reading; bye💖