Home

Your POV
I woke up to Dan holding me very close. I checked the time, and it was 8:00 AM. I turned over, and poked his cute dimple. His face twitched, and he opened his eyes slowly with a small smile. "Hey," I said sleepily, "We need to get up. Our flight's in five hours and I want to stop by the hospital." He nodded, and I got up.

I put on a comfy t-shirt and some jeans, with some converse shoes. Dan had gone down to get breakfast while I finished getting ready. I was finishing up my hair when I heard "Rewrite the Stars". It was just a hum, but I smiled and hummed along.

I finished up, and went down to meet Dan. I had both of our suitcases (they were pretty small), and saw him sitting at a small table in the corner. I walked over, and he just nodded to acknowledge my presence. I ate the last of his scrambled eggs, and we walked out the hotel. We got an Uber, and about ten minutes later we pulled up to the hospital.

We walked into the room, to see my dad asleep in his bed,  and my mom asleep on the couch. Carson was sitting in the weird chair next to my dad's bed, playing on his phone. We waved a little to get his attention, and we all walked into the hallway.

"Hey, I was hoping they'd be up so we could say goodbye but we have to get to the airport." I told Carson. "It's ok, just FaceTime later ok? Promise?" I nodded, and hugged him tightly. "Don't die ok?" He chuckled, and said, "I'll try." We broke the hug, both with tears in our eyes. I smiled slightly and grabbed Dan's hand. He eyed us suspiciously, and whispered to me, "We'll talk later." I smiled innocently, and Dan and I walked to the car waiting for us outside the hospital doors.

The flight was like the other one, pretty long and not very exciting. We finally landed, and saw Phil and Bella waiting for us at the gate. As soon as I saw her, I sprinted to her and we hugged. I missed her so much, and I had so much to tell her. "I have to tell you something later, ok?" She whispered back, "Ok, I have something to tell you too." I turned to Phil, and smiled. "Hey!" He smiled at me, "Hi! How's your dad?" I answered, "He's ok, but he made me promise to call more often."

My phone buzzed, and I looked down to see a notification from Phil's channel. It was some game with a special guest, and in the thumbnail, I saw Bella and Phil laughing in his video background.

I looked to Bella for an explanation, and she just whispered, "We'll talk later." I was so confused. When we left, Phil and Bella had barley known each other. We were definitely going to talk later. I had to get to the bottom of this.

Ok, I'm sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to leave it on a bit of a cliffhanger.

1 Corinthians 1:25

Thanks for reading; bye💖