Marry Me

Thank you all so much for 1k reads :)

Dan POV

Phil and Y/n were sitting in my hospital room as we discussed what that man had said before he stabbed me. Both of their eyes were filled with worry.

From what they both had told me and what I had heard while I was in the coma, Phil and Y/n grew close. I was glad someone else was ready to protect her no matter what, like I was.

"He kept saying that he wanted you, Y/n," I told them. She looked confused and scared, "I've never seen him before," she said quietly.

"He said he'd get you, so I think he faked his death," I said. They both looked to me, "That's not possible I saw his body on the ground," Phil said.

"We have to figure out who he is and what he wants," I said, "Y/n, you're in danger." "Don't even think about saying we split up," she started, "I'm not leaving you."

I sighed, "Y/n you should move somewhere new and you can start over, have a new life," I said, forcing the words out of my mouth.

"No!" She yelled, "I'm not going to go and hide when I don't even know why I'm being targeted!"

"Y/n-" Phil started, "Oh, so you're on his side?" She turned on Phil. "No, there are no sides, we just want to keep you safe," Phil said.

"I'm not going to run away!" She said tearing up and storming out, a final glare shot at both of us. I sighed again and turned to Phil, "You know that staying with us might get her killed," I said and he nodded.

"You also know that she won't leave us unless she's forced right?" He nodded again. "She's staying with us isn't she?" Phil asked me. "We can get some police officers to keep us all safe," I said.

He nodded, "If anything happens to her-" I stopped him, "I won't let that happen." He smiled, "Good."

An hour later

Phil left to tell Bella everything, which left Y/n and I alone in the hospital room. We had been arguing over what we should do when finally we stopped and just stared at each other.

"Marry me," I blurted out. She turned around, "What did you say?" I smiled, "Marry me. We both know we're soulmates and we love each other. So, why not?"

She smiled at me, "I'd love to marry you!" she said and tackled me in a hug. "I know it seems soon but I love you and I'll never stop loving you."

She backed away and smiled, "I love you too."

Matthew 12:30