Pool Party

Dan POV

I walk back in the room, Y/n shutting the curtains quickly and walking back to the bed. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "Nothing," she responds. It was clearly something.

"No," I persisted, "What's wrong?" She turned and gave me a small smile, "Nothing..I'm fine," She said. Something was off, but I just let it go. If it was serious, she'd tell me. I hope.

"Ok, well, we can stop downstairs for dinner before we go to the pool if you want," I told her. She nodded. I went into the bathroom to get ready.

Your POV

The reason I didn't tell Dan is because I knew he'd get security involved and everything and I just don't want to ruin this trip over some homeless guy who was just acting weird. 

I got my swimsuit out of my suitcase and put it on.

I pulled an oversized shirt over it and slipped on some shoes

I pulled an oversized shirt over it and slipped on some shoes. Dan walked out of the bathroom as I finished putting my hair in a braid. He was also wearing a shirt over his swim trunks. They were plain black.

"Will I see your swimsuit later?" He asked, tugging on my shirt. "Maybe," I said with a smirk. I gave him a peck on the lips, and we headed to the elevator. We stopped at the small food place in the lobby of the hotel, and ate sort of quickly because it was already 6:50 and we were supposed to be meeting everyone at the pool at 7:00.

When we got to the pool area, everyone was there already. Phil, Bella, Louise, Tyler, P.J, Alfie, Zoe, Caspar, Chris; the whole gang. They were all in the pool.

I took off my shirt and placed it and my phone on the table. I slowly got in the pool.

We all joked and played around. Hanging out with all my friends helped me forget about the weird day I had. 

The pool didn't have any set hours so we stayed in the pool until about 1AM. I got closer to everyone. Although I had watched them all for years, they were now my friends rather than just someone I idolized.

 Back at the room, I let Dan shower first, then me. I showered quickly, ready to get to bed. 

There was only one bed, so I climbed in next to Dan. He held me close and I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

7AM

I was startled awake by a noise coming from the balcony. I slipped out from under Dan's protective arm, throwing my legs over the bedside. The alarm clock read 7:00. Cautiously, I walked to the sliding door, and pulled back the curtain. 

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Psalms 91:11

Thanks for reading; have a blessed day💖