FNAF

Your POV

I had big plans for Bella coming visit. I wanted her to appear on my channel for the first time. She's a big inspiration for me, and I'd love for her to be on my channel. It was still October, so we could play a horror game. The first one that came to my mind was Five Nights At Freddy's. I knew that it was big in like 2014, but I hadn't played it yet. I set up my filming things so we could get started as soon as she got here. Who needs sleep?

At 3:30 in the afternoon I went to drive to the airport, because her plane landed at 4:00. I ran into Dan on the staircase. "Hey," I smiled. "Hey." He smiled back. "Where are you going?" he asked. I said, "To pick up my friend. She'd actually like to meet you, if that's ok. I invited her to coffee with us and Phil, if you don't mind her coming." He nodded, saying, "Yeah. I'd actually like to talk to you, without Phil. Wait, that sounds weird. Ok, I made it awkward. What about dinner tonight?" He blushed a little, and I did as well. "Uh....sure" I smiled, a little confused about the rambling he just did. Did he like me? He returned the smile, and said, "Ok, I'll text you with details." "Ok." I flagged down a taxi, and got in. "The airport, please." (I don't know; I don't live in London) 

I walked into the big, clean airport and looked for the gate she said she'd be at. After 20 minutes of searching, I found it, and waited for her to get off the plane. I saw her walking towards me, and I ran up to her and hugged her. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH BELLA!" I exclaimed. She laughed and screamed back, "I MISSED YOU TOO Y/N!" We instantly started talking and catching up as we walked to baggage claim, and then got a taxi to take us to my apartment.

When we walked in, I showed her to the guest bedroom and to my room for filming. "It's small, but I like it." I said, referring to my quaint apartment. She smiled, "I like it too. It definitely has your stamp on it." I smiled. "So, I decided that you will appear on my channel for the first time, and we're going to play a game together!" She jumped excitedly, "Ok! What game?" I smiled suspiciously, and told her, "You'll see." She looked afraid and concerned. Perfect. I turned to the camera and finished getting it ready. I brought in another chair for her, so we could sit and play together. 

"Ok. I'm ready." She sat down, and so did I. Oh boy. I started filming, and began my into, "Hello everyone and welcome back to y/yt/n. Today, I'm with Bella my best friend who has not yet appeared on the channel. "Hi," she said and shyly waved. I giggled and said, "So, today we are going to be playing........FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S! I know this was big in like, 2014 but I haven't played it yet, and it's been really requested, and I'm so excited. This may be a little series, where I do all the games, I'm not really sure." Bella looked really scared so I said, "Oh come on, it can't be that bad." She smiled at me sarcastically. "Ok let's get going!" I turned off the lights, and opened up the game, hitting "New Game". Based on the starting screen, this could get really spooky. 

We were in the office, and quickly finished night one without any scares. "On to night two!" I said. "Oh no," Bella responded. She never like horror games, but I enjoyed them so she would only play them with me. We were at 4AM on our second night, when we forgot to check the right door, so as we lowered the monitor, Chicka was there to greet us. Bella and I jumped two feet out of our chairs, and screamed bloody murder. We soon started laughing uncontrollably. We finally settled down after what seemed like ten minutes of laughing. I made a mental note to edit that out. She looked at me and said, "Wow, this game is terrifying! It's been really fun though," thinking I was going to end the video there. I just smiled at her, and clicked "continue".

Thanks for reading, bye💖