Domino's and Starbucks

I wrote this in my other book, but I'll write it in here in case you aren't reading my other book: I'm sorry if you get false updates frequently, but that's just me editing the chapters. It's not a new chapter update unless it's on Wednesday (for this book), or I tell you otherwise. Enjoy!

Your POV
After we finished filming, I started editing. I contemplated whether to bleep the cursing (there was a lot), or if i should just put a warning at the beginning of the video. I decided to put a warning, because it meant less editing for me. Bella said she wanted to sleep, so I put in my earbuds and hit shuffle on my playlist. The first song to come on was "All of Me" by John Legend. I started singing along, and I heard my soulmate singing too. I smiled becuase I loved his voice. It was so soothing and familiar. I continued to edit, and after a few more songs my soulmate stopped singing along. I assumed he had something to do, so I continued to edit again. When I finally finished, I put it to start uploading. I looked at my phone for the first time in hours, and I had a text from Phil.

Hey, I have to do something tomorrow morning so I can't make it for coffee. You and Dan are welcomed to go anyway, though!

I'll check with Dan, but ok thanks for letting me know! Sorry you can't come :(

Don't apologize! Have fun, though!

Thanks Phil :)

I pulled up Dan on my text messages and texted him.

Hey Phil said he can't come for coffee tomorrow, so I wanted to know if you still wanted to go?

Ok, sure! Can't wait for tonight, too!

I smiled at the text and went to Bella. I knocked on the door, and opened it slowly. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come with Dan and I for coffee tomorrow?" Knowing I already told Dan she was coming. She was sitting on the bed, doing something on her laptop. She nodded her head, eyes still on the screen and said, "Ok. Starbucks, right?" I said, "Yep. I'll wake you up around 8 ok?" She nodded again, and I said, "Ok. I'm leaving in half an hour for dinner with Dan." I walked out. I layed on my bed, and listened to the beautiful piano music I heard. I realized it was already 7:40 and Dan was picking me up at 8:00. I went to pick an outfit. I walked to my closet, and opened it. We were just going for pizza, but I wanted to look nice. I got out my outfit for tonight, and put it on.

(minus the scarf)

I tied up my shoes, and heard a knock on the door

I tied up my shoes, and heard a knock on the door. The clock read 8:01. I opened the door and said, "You're late. It's 8:01." He looked at me seriously and said, "Fine. I'll go by myself." I stopped him, and yelled to Bella, "I'm leaving I'll text you later!" I heard, "K!" and walked out. We walked to the street, making small talk. I brought up the convention coming up, and he said, "I'm really excited you're going. It's super fun." I smiled and said, "It's my first one and i don't want to mess it up," as we got into a cab. He told the driver the name of the pizza place, and five minutes later we arrived. We got out of the cab, and walked in.

The Domino's was fairly big, but not huge. It seemed kind of cozy and like a local place. Apparently the food was amazing, unlike the one i grew up with in my hometown, but I just ordered a cheese pizza. Cheese pizza was my favorite, even if it was "too simple". When our food came out, we started eating. That cheese pizza was the best pizza I've ever had in my entire life. It was so good. We talked, mostly about YouTube and a little about the convention. He asked me, "Would you be ok with doing a collab with Phil and I playing truth bombs? It'd be fun to have you on the channel." He blushed a little, and I smiled. "Of course! I'd love to do a collab with you!" We continued talk, and I kept thinking of how cute he was. He was just so nice, and caring. We finnished eating, and got a cab home. In the car, I asked him, "We still on for Starbucks tomorrow? Bella's excited." He nodded and smiled. I returned the smile, and looked out the window to hide my blush. I had such a huge crush on him and he didn't even know. 

We got to our apartment doors, and before we said goodnight, there was a moment of silence between us. It wasn't awkward, but it wasn't comfortable. I eventually said, "Well, goodnight! Thanks again for dinner." He said, "Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled, and walked into my apartment.

I collapsed onto my bed, and laid there for a minute, before I heard "All of Me" playing. I smiled, and changed into my pajamas. I slowly fell asleep to the sound of a piano.

The Next Morning

I woke up to my alarm screaming at me, and turned it off. I slowly got up, and got dressed.

I tied up my shoes and walked over to Bella's room

I tied up my shoes and walked over to Bella's room. I knocked quietly in case she was awake becuase she's not a morning person. When I didn't get a response, I slowly opened the door and walked in. She was still asleep on her bed, and it looked like she had moved around a lot in her sleep. I sat next to her on the bed, and rubbed her back gently so she could wake up. She woke up slowly, and looked around in confusion. "Hey. Do you still want to come to Starbucks with Dan and I?" She nodded, and I said, "Ok. You have 20 minutes to get ready." She nodded again, and I walked out. 20 minutes later, she came out with her makeup and hair done, but she still looked really tired. I giggled and reassured her, "Just get some strong coffee and you'll be fine." She nodded, and I grabbed my keys. We walked out, and I locked the door. We started walking to Starbucks becuase it was only a few blocks away. 

We got to the coffee shop, and ordered our drinks. I got a salted caramel mocha (hot), and Bella got a white chocolate mocha. We got our drinks, and saw Dan in a booth by the window looking out at the cold street. We walked over, and I introduced Bella, "Dan, this is Bella, my best friend." He have a little wave, and Bella and I sat down in the booth. I started sipping my coffee, excited to hear about the convention.

Thanks for reading, bye💖