Chapter 2

Dean blinks as his arms fall to his side. He looks around the steam-filled room, seeing he is now alone. Rubbing his hands over his face, he sighs. What the fuck just happened? It had to have been some crazy realistic dream. But since when did he have dreams about Castiel? And why had it been so... hot? He pulls off his clothes, getting into the shower and washing up quickly. Breathing in the steam, Dean relaxes slightly. He gets out, drying off quickly. Blinking around the room and notices that there aren't any clean clothes in there with him. Shrugging, he wraps the towel low around his waist and exits the bathroom. "Bathroom's all yours, Sammy."

Sam looks over at his towel-clad brother, cocking one eyebrow. "Good morning, how'd you sleep?" Sam finishes his cup of coffee, setting it down next to his book and turning his body in the chair to give Dean more of his attention.

Dean's eyes widen at Sam's question. He nonchalantly shrugs as he makes his way over to the coffee pot, pouring himself a cup. "Umm, okay. I guess," he takes a sip, almost coughing it up as it goes down his throat. He looks at the coffee in the cup. "Sam, did you make this coffee?" Dean swallows as he stares at Sam intently.

"No, Dean, it was already in the pot when I woke up. I assumed you made it." Sam narrows his eyes on his brother. "Are you sure you're doing okay, Dean? I mean, it's been a while since the vampire thing, but if you're not ready, I can call Cas and have him help me with this." The concern in Sam's voice is apparent, as is the worry in his eyes for his brother. He grips the book beside him, debating if he should approach his brother, or not, settling on the second option. He stays seated.

Dean nods, setting his cup down on the countertop before walking over to his bed and sitting down. "No, I'm fine. I gotta remember to not drink so much before bed, and whatever you do, don't call Cas." Sighing, Dean runs a hand over his damp hair looking at the ground for a moment before looking back to Sam. "Now, would you please go get in the shower so we can get a move on."

Sam stands, going over to his duffle bag and grabbing out his clothes. He walks over to the bathroom, peaking out his head from the open door. "I'm serious, Dean, if you need to talk, or need anything at all, we're here for you," Sam pauses, "I'm always here for you, Dean." With that, he disappears into the bathroom, the door shutting firmly behind him. After a minute, music starts playing, and the shower turns on.

After seeing Sam disappear into the bathroom, Castiel appears in front of Dean as he sits on the bed in his towel.

Dean's eyes widen as he sees Castiel standing before him.

The angel stands over Dean, eyeing the fabric that is just barely covering the other man. "Hello, Dean," Castiel leans over the man, putting one hand on his shoulder as he presses him back onto the mattress.

Before it can register that he is still naked under the thin towel, Castiel is pushing him into the bed.

"It seems we were interrupted, but not this time." Castiel grabs the towel, throwing it further down the bed, smiling at the elder Winchester. "You are indeed glorious, Dean. I wonder how you taste," Castiel licks his lips again, dropping his head to Dean's chest, leaving one long wet trail from his tongue.

At the feel of Castiel's tongue, Dean arches his back in reflex.

Castiel stops at Dean's hip, firmly biting and leaving the impression of his teeth.

A low growl escapes Dean's throat as Castiel bites the sensitive skin on his hip, causing them to thrust upwards. "Fucck." His eyes roll into the back of his head as he fists the sheets under him. Lifting his head to look at Castiel. "I. Thought. That. Was. A Crazy. Dream," he says between breaths.

"Maybe this is all a dream, Dean," Castiel whispers, making his way up the man's chest. He nips at Dean's nipple, then circles it with his tongue. Pulling back, he blows on it slightly, distracting him as Castiel reaches down, gripping Dean's hard cock. Castiel leans close against Dean's face. "I want you to explode for me, Dean. I want to watch as you come apart." Castiel licks from the man's ear and sets his mouth to Dean's neck, licking and sucking hard, knowing that he has branded this Winchester as his own. His hand slowly continues working at Dean's hard member, savoring Dean's reactions and noises.