Chapter 22

Finishing the bathroom, Sam makes an inventory about what needs to be replaced and fixed. He takes the garbage can full of glass to the trash area, leaving the cleaning materials with the rest of it. Walking back to the library, he looks for Dean. "Hey, Dean!?" A feeling of dread fills his stomach. Running to the kitchen, he sees the open, full beer on the table. "Goddammit Dean," Sam curses, rushing to the dungeon.

"It's all rather simple," the voice calls out to Dean. "You must take your conjoined blood and his seed into your body at the same time. As you're human, it takes a little more to make the jump. He was easier because he took my life and my blood when he killed me, I had to jump."

Dean sighs as his eyes dart to Cas' face and nods in response to the voice. He squeezes even harder on Cas' neck finally breaking the seal and tearing his wrist away. He grabs his wrist wrapping the bottom of his t-shirt with it and his chest heaves slightly as he sees the deposited seed on Cas' stomach. He tilts his head down lapping up the discarded fluid off of Cas' warm skin before leaning up, closing their lips over one another. He sucks down on Cas' bottom lip. He pulls away gasping and wiping at his lips, backing himself against the nearest wall.

"That was not his seed, stupid Winchester, get it the right way, with that sweet ass of yours. You have to be joined when he releases and you both have to share blood," The voice growls in his mind.

Castiel pulls on the chains again, fighting to get some control. He screams in his mind, trying to warn Dean off. His body still on fire as the symbiotic being readies to make the jump into Dean.

Dean closes his eyes tightly and nods as more tears threaten to fall down his face. He stands up quickly removing his pants kicking them aside. He stumbles quickly over to Cas and quickly straddles him. He spits into his hand before reaching down and taking Cas' cock into his hand slicking it up. He positions Cas' cock at his hole before reaching up and placing both hands on the sides of Cas' head. "Take me..." he whispers to his angel.

Castiel pushes deep into Dean, nonsensical noises fall from his mouth. Still unable to convey his thoughts and warnings to his lover. He doesn't want Dean to do this, but Cas can't stop himself from pumping harder and harder into Dean's body, the pleasure forcing his hips into the familiar rhythm. He slices his bottom lip on his teeth, as the excitement becomes too much for him and the blood splashes into his mouth and drips down his face.

"Remember, you must exchange blood the same time he releases in you, so pay attention, Winchester, or make him come yourself," the voice prods.

Dean moans as Cas pushes into him. He groans as he begins riding him as their bodies find their rhythm with one another. He throws his head back, biting down hard on his lip until the familiar taste of blood fills his mouth. He leans down closing his lips over his mouth Cas' as he slams himself down on Cas' cock with urgency.

Castiel's cock swells and he can feel the alpha moving within his body, pushing lower as Cas nears his release. "Dean, stop! Don't do this," he growls in his head, the message not getting to Dean. His tongue dances with Dean's their blood mixing together and Castiel blasts inside of the man, screaming his pleasure into the other man's mouth, the sound of the alpha vampire's laughing fading from his head.

Sam bursts into the room to find Dean riding Cas hard, his wrist wrapped in his shirt and blood smeared all over the both of them. "DEAN NOOOOO!!!!!" He screams, running towards them and pulling his naked brother off of the angel for the second time in so many days.

"Sam, he's taken the alpha vampire. He can't drink from anyone. He won't be able to grow stronger that way," Cas pulls the chains. "Cuff him in his room. I have an idea of how to save him, Sam."