Chapter 21

Closing his eyes tightly, Dean turns the doorknob, opening the door and steps in, closing the door behind him. He takes a few steps in, narrowing his eyes at the shelving that separate him and Castiel. He moves the shelves, opening up his path to him. He takes a few steps, standing in the opening as his breath hitches at the sight of his angel. He swallows hard, willing himself to move forward, but finding his feet heavy and unmoving. "Cas..." He manages to get out in a whisper.

Castiel lays in the center of the devil's trap on his back. His arms and legs spread wide as they're shackled in the angel cuffs and short chains. The towel wrapped around his waist is barely fastened, but stays in place as Castiel tries not to move. The towel does little to hide what seeing Dean is doing to his body. Cas colors pink all over with shame and an unbidden lust, partially his, mostly the alpha symbiote, that is riding in his body. "Hello, Dean," he gasps, tears falling silently from his eyes.

The sound of Cas' voice snaps Dean out of his mind as his eyes rake Castiel's towel clad body. He shakes his head as he is finally able to move himself forward, towards Cas. He glances down meeting his blue eyes and studies his bruised and bloodied face as his eyes widen. He kneels down and places a gentle hand on Cas' cheek. Dean's eyes narrow as he inhales deeply. "Did Sam do this?" He asks, his voice laced with anger, already knowing the answer.

"Dean, I did this to myself," Castiel turns his head away. "I deserve this and you can't be close to me. You're putting yourself in danger, Dean. I almost killed you once and you did nothing to stop me," Castiel's body blushes darker, "you enjoyed what I did to you..." Cas' member bobs to life under the towel and the angel closes his eyes tight, trying to push the thoughts away.

Dean sighs as his eyes travel down Cas' body. His breath hitches slightly as the sight of his erection under the towel. He closes his eyes and tries to return his breathing to normal before focusing again on Cas' face. "I'm... sorry. I pushed you in the shower." He sighs, "I shouldn't have..." he trails off biting down gently on his bottom lip.

"I'm not good for you, Dean," Cas whispers and his breathing comes out fast, his heart hurting deeply. "I'm not the only one in this body now and I don't always have complete control. I fear soon, it won't be me anymore," Castiel confesses. A pang of complete sadness grips his body.

"Oh no, none of them feelings now. We don't live off of sadness," the strange voice growls at Cas.

Suddenly, Cas' spine bows, his arms pulling hard at the chains. "Dean, you have to go," he growls between his clenched teeth. Breathing hard, the angel fights against the overpowering need to seduce the man near him and bite into his flesh again.

Backing up slightly, Dean watches Cas' body pull against the chains and worry crashes over his body. He leans forward again grabbing Cas' face in his hands, bringing their eyes together. "Cas, NO." He shakes his head. "You can fight it... you can fight him." He calls to him his voice cracking a bit as he fights back tears.

Cas leans up, his lips sealing over Dean's.

Dean's eyes flutter closed as he deepens the kiss as his heart pounds against his chest. He moves swiftly, swinging his leg over Cas' hips straddling him, never breaking the contact between them. He moans into Cas' mouth as he grinds himself against his hips.

"Dean, what are you doing?" Castiel cries out as he pulls away from Dean's mouth. He bites his lip hard, his pointed teeth digging into his own flesh. He matches the man's motions, the towel falling away from the friction between them. Cas growls as his naked skin touches the material of Dean's pants, feeling the other man's erection fighting against his own.

Dean moans softly at the feel of Cas thrusting up against him. He looks down at Cas' as a darkness spreads over his face. His licks his lips as he moves himself down Cas' body. He positions his mouth at Cas' cock before gripping him firmly with one hand and taking him to the back of his throat.