Chapter 14

Walking down the hallway, Sam hears a commotion. "Dean, ummm, is everything okay? Was Cas alright?" He turns the corner peering into his brother's room. "Jesus, Dean! What the hell happened?" Sam yells, looking at the cuffed up angel. Surveying the scene, Dean's pillow is soaked with blood, the towels under Cas' head also soaked. The angel is in a pair of sweatpants and one of Dean's shirts. He's unconscious, but his body occasionally spasms. All at once, his body comes alive, his legs kicking out. Sam rushes the room, holding the fighting angel down. Castiel's eyes are still closed, but it's like he's caught in a nightmare. "Deannn!!!" Sam yells as he looks at his brother. "I think we need more cuffs."

Deans heart sinks into his stomach watching Cas' body kicking and convulsing. He is freezes momentarily before Sam's words reach him. Sucking in a breath he sprints back to the weapons room grabs a second pair of cuffs and runs back to his room. "Here, watch out." He says to Sam as he shakily binds Castiel's ankles. He lifts his arms placing his hands on top of his head, running them over his damp hair. His mind tries to make sense of what just happened.

"What happened in the shower, Dean?! Why is he bleeding? I thought you said he was okay!?!??! Dean! This is not okay!" Sam gestures to the angel, who is no longer fighting. "I'm scared for him, man." Sam looks to his brother for answers.

"He seemed okay at first, Sam." He snaps back at his brother. He sighs rubbing his hands over his face trying to calm his breathing. He looks at Castiel's body as guilt washes over him. Looking back to Sam he shakes his head. "Let me change and I'll meet you in the library in five." He offers, feeling deflated.

"Okay, Dean," Sam takes another look at Cas, then wanders out into the main area. He grabs a couple books on vampires, trying to find different lore on bites, new vamp types, anything to explain what is happening to Cas.

"Dean..." Castiel calls out, his voice weak. "Thank you," he struggles for a smile, but only manages a small grin. He looks over at this lover.

Rushing over to Cas' side at the sound of his name, Dean sits on the edge of the bed placing a hand on Cas' cheek searching his face. "Cas, tell me what's going on, please. I hate having to have to have these cuffs on you." He says, his voice filled with worry.

"I don't know what's happening, I've never felt anything like this before. I feel so unsatiated," Castiel's back arches on the bed, a groan escaping him as he feels a powerful wave of lust assault his body. Tied up, Cas can't ease the need he feels. He hardens again, just as stiff and painful as in the shower. He throws his head back against the pillows, the softness cradling his head. Castiel grunts his frustration that he can't just knock himself out again. "It's all too much. I need release so badly and I don't know how to get it." Castiel begs, his mind muddled with images and urges beyond his control.

Dean thinks to himself thoughtfully for a moment chewing on his bottom lip. Pushing up from the bed he walks over to the door and shuts it and locks it with a metallic click. He turns back to Cas as he peels the wet shirt from his body before lifting it over his head tossing it aside with a thud. He walks closer to the bed and narrows his eyes at Cas as he looks over the restraints. "You can't hurt me with the cuffs on..." He eyes Cas' erection through the sweatpants, "I could..." His eyes meet Castiel's, searching for any way to ease his angel's pain and discomfort.

"Dean?" The question escapes Cas' lips, unsure what the other man is thinking. "You are indeed safe if I'm shackled. I don't have my power since the wards limit what I have," Cas growls through his teeth, his member twitching rather violently. "This is torture. Is this how you feel when you don't have relations?" Castiel asks, rather innocently.

Dean sighs walking back over to his dresser. "Um, not as intense. The worst it's ever been for me was when I realized how badly I wanted...needed you..." He answers, his voice low. He slides his soaked pajama pants and boxers down around his ankles before kicking them aside. Reaching into a drawer, he pulls out a pair of black boxer briefs and slips them on before walking back over to the bed. He climbs onto the bed and straddles Cas' hips. Leaning down he kisses Castiel softly before leaning his forehead against his. "I'm going to try and get you off... see if it helps you any." He wets his lips. "Tell me what you want, Cas." He pleads.