Chapter 2

Your pov
Luckily today has been good, really enjoyed my classes and had fun while learning. What? I am a bit nerdy but it's just that I love learning what I'm passionate about. 

Then suddenly, Miss Evelyn calls me to her office. Hope I'm not in trouble or anything? I mean, I've been good. I go into her office still wondering why she called.

"Morning Miss.''

"Morning Y/n, I'm sure you must be wondering why I called you here?"

"Yes miss. Did I do anything wrong? Am I I'm trouble?"

"Not quite, on the contrary you're not."

"Then why did you call me here?"

"You see Y/n, I've been watching you and I think you have potential.

"Thank you?" I reply still sounding confused.

"So I have a surprise for you and I think you're ready for it."

"What surprise?"

"Tomorrow, you're gonna go interview the one and only Kid Danger."

"Oh, okay... WAIT WHAT?"

"Yeah, aren't you surprised?"

"Yes, oh my gosh. Do you think I'm ready? I mean don't you think I still have a lot to learn?"

"I think you're ready."

"But... What if I'm not?"

"Look, I chose you cause I know you have the potential and I believe in you."

"Okay, but one question."

"Yes?"

"What about Captain Man?"

"Oh him? He's not getting an interview."

"Why?"

"Can you believe when I interviewed him he said  that he would call me but the next day but no he didn't and the next time we met he says he forgot."

"Oh."(I say while chuckling)

"Anyway have a good day and make sure you get ready cause the interview is tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, any problem?"

"Not at all. I'm okay."

"Don't forget I believe in you.''

"Thanks."

I can't believe the interview is tomorrow. What if I can't do it? I am so nervous. Y/n pull yourself together you prepared for this. You can do this, you can do this. Man I hope I can do this and I hope I don't end up embarrassing myself in front of Kid Danger tomorrow. Yeah, I hope I'm ready.

What do you think? Please don't forget to vote and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.

Bye!!!
💖💖💖