Chapter 27

Henry's pov
It's been two weeks already and Y/n hasn't still woken up. Everyone's worried about her including me. I really want her to wake up now cause I need her. I don't want to loose her. I still can't help but think it's all my fault cause I put her in danger. I'm off to the hospital now to see Y/n. I've been spending a lot of time there cause I want to be the first person she sees when she wakes up. I arrive at the hospital and go into the room where she is. She's still in coma and If this continues and she never wakes up, I don't think I'll be able to forgive myself. I sit next to her and touch her hand, a year drops down from my cheeks and suddenly, I feel her move her hands. At first, I think it's just my mind playing games with me until I hear her voice.

"Henry?" She says in a weak tone.

"Y/n, I can't believe it, you're awake. Finally." I ran out to call the Doctor and he comes  to check her and I call her family too and I also call Charlotte, Jasper and Ray too.

The Doctor starts to check her.

"Y/n, how are you feeling?" The Doctor asks.

"I'm not gonna lie. I'm in pain and everything hurts." She says with a weak voice.

"Don't worry about it Y/n, the pain won't last long okay? I'll give you some pain killers to ease the pain for the meantime, I'll leave you and your boyfriend to talk."

"Thank you Doctor." I say sitting next to Y/n.

"Henry."

"Y/n, I'm so happy you're awake and well."

"Awake and well? How long have I been asleep?" She asks in a confused tone.

"About two weeks."

"Two weeks? How?"

"You were in coma."

"Wow, a lot of things can happen in two weeks but you look sad don't tell me you didn't know I was a fighter?"

"Y/n truth is, I was actually scared of loosing you. I can't help but think that this is all my fault."

"Ssh, don't say that. Nothing is your fault. Things just happened. Don't you ever blame yourself again okay?"

"Okay."

The next thing we knew, Y/n family walked in and they were all happy that she had finally woken up. Charlotte, Jasper and Ray are here too to see Y/n. I'm so happy that I didn't lose her. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me and that's something I can't let go of.

You like? Please don't forget to vote and leave comments.