Chapter 3

Wow I can't believe this it's only been like two days and this story has been ranked . Thanks so much you guys are so amazing. Thanks soooo much!!!

So here's the next chapter.

At the man cave...

"I can't believe Evelyn would do this." Ray says angrily.
"Do what?" Henry asks as he's coming out of the elevator.
"Not let me be invited."
"Well you shoulda texted her back, you Know."
"Yeah that's how girls work." Charlotte says.

"Well excuse me Miss perfect cause apparently people don't forget things." Ray says sarcastically.

"Dude it was one day after you said you'd call her, one day and you said you forgot. No one does that." Henry says.

"Yeah I totally agree." Charlotte says.

"Yeah whatever." Ray mumbles.

"Ray, just calm down." Henry says .

''NO I CAN'T CALM DOWN, I AM NOT OKAY!"

"Inside voices." Charlotte says.

"Yeah Ray, inside voices." Henry says.

"Well you're only saying that cause YOU get to go." Ray says .

"Ray you're getting too worked up over nothing. Come on drink you juice." Henry says.

"Yeah whatever." Ray says as he sits on the chair and takes a sip of his juice.

"You see much better now?' Henry asks.

"I Still can't believe I'm not getting interviewed."

"Oh Ray." Charlotte says.

Your pov

I can't believe tomorrow's the day I am so very nervous. I told my parents and they were so happy and excited that I'm fine gonna be doing what I love to do the most. Even Emily's excited for me but as for me I'm super nervous and I don't even know if I'm ready but I'm trying to be strong. Oh I hope that tomorrow goes well.

Do you like? Please don't forget to vote.