Chapter 22

Hey guys just wanted to say that school is finally over and I'm finally done with my exams. So, that means I'll have more time to update. So for now here's the next chapter.

Henry's pov
Ray and I finally get to the Man Cave and my arm hurts really badly. I take a seat on a chair and Schwoz gives me a check up.

"Mhmm, hmm, yes. Your hand is definitely broken." Schwoz says scanning my hand.

"I can see that Schwoz, but do you have anything for me?" I ask

"Okay, I think I have something." Schwoz says bringing out a cast.

"So, you're a smart scientist and you couldn't, I don't know give him something to ease the pain but you could only give him A CAST?" Ray yells.

"Hey, I'm not a doctor." Schwoz says defending himself."

" How did Drex escape from you know a million years ago?" Jasper asks.

"I don't know but something's telling me he isn't working alone but the question is with who?" Ray ponders.

"Hey guys, I think I found something." Charlotte says while looking at the monitor.

"What'd you find?" I ask.

"It says here that Dr Minyak and Nurse Cohort just broke out of prison a month ago."

"What!" Ray says shocked. "How did they escape?"

"Guys, don't you see?" Charlotte asks.

"See what?" Jasper asks.

"Dr Minyak and Drex might be working together. He's an evil scientist that's smart and hates you guys." Charlotte adds.

"You're right Charlotte. Ray come on let's go now." I say hesitantly.

"No kid, I will but you can't." Ray says.

"But why?" I ask him.

"Cause you have a broken hand and I don't wanna risk it."

"Well, news flash that's what we superheroes do. Risk it and my girlfriend, the love of my life is in Drex's and Dr Minyak's clutches going through who knows what."

"But..."

"Just let him go." Charlotte says.

"I agree with Charlotte Ray, just let him go." Jasper says.

"Fine then." Ray says in agreement.

"Okay then, let's grab some weopons and go."

End of pov

Your pov
I'm all tied up and I'm scared to death. I really don't know why Drex had to kidnap me. I don't even know what I did to him. Then, I hear a sound, it's him, Drex and he's walking towards my direction.

"Hey you, I can see what he sees in you, you're hot." He says touching my cheek.

"Let go of me you pervert!" I say spitting at his face.

"Ooh, playing hard to get aren't you?"

"What do you want from me?" I ask in a terrified tone.

"I don't want anything from you. The question is what will I do to you?" He asks in a threatening voice.

"You can't do anything Captain Man and Kid Danger are coming to get me and are going to give you one heck of a beating."

Then, he slaps me so very hard and grabs my cheeks.

"Look, girl, you had better shut up or I might just loose my temper and kill you right here and now. You get!"

He slaps me again and I pass out.

"And besides, it'll be the other way around and this time I am going to PERMANENTLY destroy Captain Man and Kid Danger.

*Evil laughter*

Do you guys like? If you do please kindly indicate by voting.