Chapter 17

Henry's pov
After like three more periods, it's finally time for lunch. I decide to go see Y/n cause I miss her and I wanna see her beautiful face. I see her at her locker putting her books in. Then I sneak up behind her and covered her eyes.

Your pov.

I just put my books into my locker and I feel someone's hands covering my eyes and I think I know who it is.

"Henry?"

"How did you know it was me?"

"I know you Henry." I say turning around and looking up at him cause he's taller than me. He gives me his cute smile and I smile back and then he takes my hand and we walk to the cafeteria. We get our food and go sit at our usual lunch table with Charlotte and Jasper. We sit next to each other and start to ear but cause I'm still recovering I don't have that much of an appetite. Henry notices and gives me a concerned look.

"Hey Y/n, you're not hungry?" Henry asks still giving me a concerned look.

"Yeah, I don't really feel like eating anything right now."

Then he starts to feed me but at first I refuse cause I really wasn't hungry.

"Come on, eat for me?" He says giving me that look he knows I can't resist."

"Fine." Then he kisses my forehead.

"Okay you guys are way too cute." Jasper says.

"Leave them alone Jasper, they're in love. Charlotte says smiling.

After lunch, we had like three more periods and then school closes and we all head outside. Charlotte and Jasper decide to go ahead so it was only Henry and I left. We both decide to go to the park. We finally arrived and we got ice cream and sat down on the grass talking about random stuff.

"Y/n you know you have a tiny tongue right?" Henry says.

"Oh, ha ha, real funny."

"But you know you do right?

"Shut up and lick your ice cream before it melts."

"No, I wanna do something else."

"Oh yeah like what?"

He comes closer and tries to kiss me but instead I try to mess with him first and I move my head away so he wouldn't kiss me.

"Hey Y/n what was that for?"

"That was for making fun of my tongue."

"But you know I was just joking."

He tries to kiss but me but I don't let him.

"Come on, why are you playing hard to get? Just one kiss."
He says moving closer.

"Uh uh."

Then he pulls me closer to him and I could feel his heartbeat and I just couldn't resist.

"I know you want to." He whispers in my ear.

Then we look into each other's eyes and we kissed.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Henry."

It was getting dark and Henry walks me to my house. We finally arrived.

"See you tomorrow beautiful." He says with a smirk.

"Good night Henry."

"Good night."

I open the door of my house with my keys and I go into my room, changed into my pajamas and laid on my bed thinking of Henry and before I know it I'm asleep.

Okay guys two chapters in one day. Hope you liked it and tell me what you think about this chapter.

Bye!!!