Chapter 13

Your pov
I open my eyes and I see myself in my room. Wonder how I got here? I look around and someone comes in. It's my Mom and Emily. Dad's not here cause he's out of town for a business trip.

"Honey, how are you feeling?" My mom asks.

"Good but I have a huge headache.

"Yeah, the doctor said that you. Haven't been getting enough rest at you have a fever. Why didn't you tell us that you were sick?" My mom asks giving me a concerned look.

"Cause, I didn't want you guys to be worried about me and plus, I really had a lot to do with school and extra lessons, I just thought I could handle it but i couldn't. I'm sorry mom." I say with a sad face.

"Hey, you don't have to apologise, you could only  handle so much but next time, if you're feeling sick please tell me and don't try and hide it okay?"

"Okay Mom."

"Okay, I'm going to work so take good care of yourself and remember."

"Don't get out of bed." I say with a smile.

"That's my girl."

She kisses me on the forehead and leaves Emily and I alone in the room.

"Y/n, you sure you feel better now?" She says with a concerned look.

"Yeah, by the way, what happened? Who brought me home?"

"You fainted and your friends brought you home and Henry carried you all the way home." She says smiling.

"Why are you smiling? I ask her

"Isn't it obvious that Henry likes you? He was really concerned about you. I mean after Charlotte and Jasper left, he stayed behind so he could be with you. Mom and I were the ones who begged him to go home to get some rest. So, he decided to go home but said he would come back to see you."

I start to blush. Where did that come from?

"Did I just see you blush? Emily asks with a smile on her face.

"No, no." I say nervously.

"Mhmm, but do you like him? And don't lie cause I'm your sister."

"Well, I don't know, maybe?"

"I'll take that as a yes."

"But I just said maybe not yes Emily."

"Yeah, but you didn't say no."

"Oh Emily."

"Oh Y)n."

''You're impossible you know Emily?"

"No, you are Y/n."

"Emily..."

" Calm down you know, I'm just messing with you but I know you like him and he likes you." She says chuckling.

"Yeah, yeah I'm hungry."

"Okay, I'll get you some chicken noodle soup. Does that sound good to you?"

"Yeah, thanks."

After eating, I just couldn't help but think about Henry. Do I like him? Does he really like me? I'm so confused. After, thinking to myself for a while I fall asleep.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter, I'm just really tired but I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote and leave comments Okay?

Bye!!!