Chapter 16

Your pov
I open my eyes and see that it's already morning but I don't see Henry anymore. So, I go downstairs only for me to see Emily and my Mom.

"Morning?" I say looking confused.

"Morning honey." My Mom says with a smile.

"Morning Y/n." Emily says.

"Morning, Mom aren't you supposed to be at work? And Emily didn't you say you had to go somewhere?"

"Well... The thing is, we lied." Emily says with a smile.

"I don't understand." I say giving another confused look.

"You see...We just said that so you and Henry would be alone together and it seems our plan worked." Emily says again with a smirk.

"Mom is this true?"

"Yes hunny and Henry told us you guys are dating now and I'm so happy for you two. Are you mad?"

"Mad, no but I'm not surprised cause I kind of suspected something was off with you two."

"But, enough with the talk how did he ask you?" Emily says excitedly.

"Emily, let Y/n go get ready first, so she can eat breakfast and go to school." Mom says.

"School?" I ask her.

"Yeah school I can see you are feeling much better now and I can imagine how much you dying inside to see Henry." My mom says teasingly.

I start to blush out of no where and Emily notices.

"Oooo, someone's blushing." Emily says with a small on her face.

"Speaking of Henry, Mom where is he?"

"You see when Emily and I arrived he said he had to leave and go get ready for school but he said I should tell you that he would see you later at school."

"Oh, okay."

I head upstairs to my room, go into the bathroom and after I'm done I get changed into this

I leave my hair down and I head downstairs to eat breakfast. Afterwards, Emily drives me to school and I go into the school building and I see Charlotte and Jasper so I decide to go see them.

"Y/n!" Charlotte says excitedly while hugging me."

"Hey you, I missed you a lot." I say still hugging her.

We pull apart and I turn to Jasper.

"Hey Jasper." I say smiling.

"Hey Y/n, I missed you a lot. School wasn't the same without you."

"Aww, I'm back now so don't worry anymore."

"So, I hear Henry and you are dating now." Charlotte says smiling.

"Um yeah, let me guess he told you right?"

"Yeah and he was so happy when he told Jasper and I. Congrats."

"Thanks."

Then Henry comes in and walls over to me and greets Jasper and Charlotte and the turns to me and gives me a peck on my lips.

"Hey girlfriend." He says smiling.

"Hey boyfriend."

Then we kiss again.

"Aww, you guys are so cute." Charlotte says

"Yeah, I agree." Jasper says smiling at us.

"Okay guys let's head to class or we'll be late." Charlotte says.

We all nod our head in agreement.

Then, we start walking to class and Henry holds my hand. We stare into each other's eyes for a while and then continue walking. Wow, my first ever boyfriend. Hope this goes well.

Guys thanks for being so patient with me. Trust me I've been wanting to update sooner but my exams have just been so time consuming and I had to study also Congrats Jace Norman for winning the best male actor. Third time in a row, you deserve it. And also guys don't forget to vote and leave comments.

Love you guys so much.