Chapter 12

Your pov
So far, we've had like three periods and now it's time for lunch. I decide to go to the cafeteria. I arrive at the cafeteria, grab my food and go sit with Charlotte, Henry and Jasper. I take my seat and say hi, then start eating  but truth is, I don't really feel like it, I really feel so tired and weak and plus i almost fainted earlier today when I was going to get my books from my locker but I just tried to shrug it off. I don't want anyone to get worried about me but Charlotte already suspects something. I just decide to stay quiet and try to eat something so they wouldn't suspect anything but now my plans get ruined.

"Y/n, you've been very quiet. You okay?" Henry asks with a concerned look on his face.

"No she's not okay!" Charlotte says.

"Y/n, is that right?" Henry says still looking concerned.

"I am fine guys, really there's nothing to be worried about." I say with a weak smile on my face.

"Y/n, I know you're not okay, you look so pale and weak. You sure you're okay?" Henry asks again.

"I'm sure guys." I say with a fake smile.

After some time, I realize I couldn't eat my food cause I just didn't feel like it. So, I decide to give it to Jasper.

"Jasper, do you want more food?"

"Yeah I do." He says excitedly.

"Good, you can have mine." I say giving him my food."

"Thanks Y/n."

"You're welcome."

"Y/n, you didn't even touch your food you sure you're okay? Charlotte asks still looking concerned.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm not just hungry. You know what guys, I'm going to class I'll see you guys soon okay?"

"Okay." They all say in unison.

After, you leave...
"Okay guys, I think we all have to agree she's not okay." Henry says.

"Yeah but why are you so concerned?" Jasper asks still eating.

"Probably cause he likes her." Charlotte says with a grin.

"Guys, she's my friend...my good... friend."

"Hmm, so why did you hesitate while saying friend? You know, you and Y/n have this habit of not saying what you really feel." Charlotte says.

"Fine, I like her but I don't know if she feels the same way."

"Come on, of course she does. That is, if you make the right move on her and ask her out."

"Yeah but -"

"No buts, come on make a move." Charlotte says."

"You said butt." Jasper says laughing."

"Yeah, you did say butt." Henry says also laughing."

"Oh, the people I'm surrounded by." Charlotte says with a sigh.

"Okay, okay enough with this. I think Y/n is lying about being okay." Charlotte says.

"Yeah, me too. I'm starting to get worried about her." Henry says with a concerned look.

"Guys, if she says she's okay, we just have to respect that. When she is ready, she'll tell us what's going on." Jasper says.

"Wow." Henry and Charlotte say in unison.

"What?" Jasper asks.

"It's just, that's the most reasonable thing you've ever said since today." Charlotte says.

"Thanks?" Jasper says confused.

"Okay guys, let's head to class do we won't be late." Charlotte says standing up.

After two periods

It'd time to go home, so you and the gang start walking home together. You suddenly start to feel dizzy again and everything just starts getting blurry.

Henry's pov
I just can't help but think about Y)n, I can tell she's not okay.

"Y/n, are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah, just feeling a little tired that's all.

I feel her forehead and it's really hot.

"Y/n, you're burning up. You are definitely not okay.

Your pov
Oh no, Henry just caught me but now I start to feel dizzy again and this time everything just turned black and I pass out.

Henry's pov
Y/n just passed out, I can't believe it. I knew she wasn't okay. I carry her bridal style and Charlotte, Jasper and I walk hurriedly to her house. I look at her still very concerned about her. Don't worry Y/n, everything is going to be just fine. You're gonna be okay .

Sorry again guys for not updating  for some time now but I've just been really busy but I'll try my best to update more. Thanks so much for the reads and please don't forget to vote, vote and vote and leave comments too.

Love you!!!