Chapter 20

Okay guys, just wanted to to say thanks for all the great suggestions. Some of the next Chapters were suggested by ivaughan14 So guys for now here's the first chapter and trust me on this one it's going to be amazing.

Your pov
I just got back from school and now I'm at my training centre. After, like the second to the last period, Miss Evelyn calls me. I wonder what happened now so I walk to her office and she tells me to take a seat.

"Um Miss Evelyn did I do anything wrong?" I ask nervously.

"No, you didn't, on the contrary, I called you here cause you are going go to another formal event and do some interviews."

"Wow, is it just me or is Swellview having a lot of events lately?"

"You don't want to go?"

"I do, when am I going?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, you sure you wanna go? I don't wanna stress you after what happened to you a week back when you got sick."

"Don't worry, I'll be there."

I get up and start to walk out until she calls my attention.

"Yes, Miss Evelyn?"

"Dress nice."

"Okay."

Later on, it was time to go home and now I'm waiting for Emily to come pick me up but no one has come yet. So, then I see someone standing in front of a car. I look closely and it's Henry. He sees me and smiles. I walk over to him and we hugged for a moment.

"Henry? I thought Emily was supposed to come get me?"

"Yeah, well, she was about to but I insisted cause I really wanted to see you."

"Aww." Then I kiss him on the lips and he kisses back.
He opens the car for me to go in like a gentleman. Then, he gets in and starts the car. As he was driving, there was a sudden on my part and we finally arrive at my house. So, cause I think he realized that something was wrong and he insisted on following me to my room. I sit on my bed still quiet and he sits beside me.

"Hey." He says giving me a concerned look."

"Hey."

"What's wrong? I haven't heard your beautiful voice even on our way here. You okay?''

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say giving him a fake smile.

"Don't think that'll work on me now what's wrong?"

"It's just Miss Evelyn says I'm going to a formal event tomorrow."

"You don't wanna go?"

"I do but she says she really believes in me and  being a journalist has always been my dream but I don't know if I believe in myself or if I'm even cut out to be a journalist."

"Hey, trust me you are cut out. Sometimes, we all feel like we aren't but you are cut out. I know it can be hard balancing school and work but I believe in you and it's only left for you to believe in yourself."

"How did I get so lucky to have a boyfriend like you?"

"The feeling is mutual. Now, please smile for me?"

I smile and we kiss for like 5 minutes and pull away. Then, I ask him.

"Henry?"

"Yes beautiful?"

"I was wondering so I won't get bored to death at the event tomorrow, could you come with me?"

"Well... I can't."

"Why?"

"Cause my boss wants me at work tomorrow and I really need to go there tomorrow."

"Oh okay." I say sadly.

"Hey don't be sad, you're gonna be just fine." He says kissing my forehead.

"Okay."

Henry's pov
The only reason I said that is cause I'm actually going to be at the event but not as Henry but as Kid Danger and Ray and I were invited but it sucks lying to Y/n. I feel like I haven't been honest with her but it's better she doesn't find out I'm Kid Danger. I don't wanna put her life at risk. I hope I'm doing the right thing?

Okay guys, hope you liked this one. You guys should be patient okay? Cause I'm working on the next chapter but trust me it's coming up soon so be patient. Don't forget to leave comments and you can even vote on the previous chapters too.

Love you guys sooooo much😍😘