Chapter 23

Henry's pov
It's almost midnight and Ray and I just arrived. We grab our weopons and hide it so, Drex wouldn't suspect a thing. I hope Y/n  is okay. We go into the abandoned warehouse and we don't see anyone around.

"Was this some sort of trick?" Ray says getting mad.

"Hold on Ray, it's quiet, too quiet." I say whispering.

Then we take a step and a huge cage falls and traps us.

"What! What is this Drex? Show yourself, you coward! Now!" I tell angrily.

Then, someone comes from the shadows clapping. "Well, well, well. Look what I have here, Captain Man and Kid Danger. You miss me?"

"You coward, where is she?" I ask  banging the cage only for me to get electrified.

"Oh, did I forget to tell you? This cage can give you a bit or let me rephrase it a lot of shock." He says smiling evily.

"What do you want Drex?" Ray asks.

"Isn't it obvious? I want revenge for what you did to me but still I want to thank you cause if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be indestructible."

"Let us go! Only a coward would trap us in here." I say.

"Oh, please, you think I don't know you've lost your powers and plus I trapped you here for a reason. Dr Minyak bring the girl out now!"

I see Y/n, unconscious and Dr Minyak lays her down on some machine.

"What are you planning Drex?'' Ray asks.

"Well I'll leave it for Dr Minyak the creator of this wonderful machine to explain himself."

"Thank you Drex, Captain Man, Kid Danger, as you can see here, this is a hypnosis Machine. Something I whipped up after I escaped prison and oh freed Drex."

"And the best part we're going to use this to hypnotize your little girlfriend." Drex says

"How'd you know that?" I ask a little surprised.

"Oh, we've been keeping an eye on you Henry." Drex says.

"Henry? You're Kid Danger?" Y/n says opening her eyes.

"I'm so sorry for not telling you earlier Y/n. I didn't want to put you in danger."

"Oh, enough with the romance, Dr Minyak start the machine."

"Nurse Cohort" Dr Minyak calls.

"On it." Nurse Cohort replies.

She starts the machine and Y/n gets hypnotized.

"Now it's left for the fun part. Y/n destroy Captain Man and Kid Danger." Drex orders.

Drex frees us and now we have to face Y/n. I can't possibly fight my girlfriend.

"Ray, remember somewhere inside Y/n is still in there okay?"

"Okay."

"So please try not to hurt her."

"I'll try but I won't make promises." Ray says.

"Now Y/n, attack!" Drex commands.

This chapter was inspired by ivaughan14. So hope you guys liked it and don't forget to vote and leave comments.

Bye.